“As for the results of the visit of Foreign Minister Lavrov to the United States and his meeting with President Trump, we consider it to be successful. This was a return visit of our Minister of Foreign Affairs after the Secretary of State Tillerson’s visit to Moscow. This is a natural and normal international practice.At the same time, we see that in the United States is currently developing the form of political schizophrenia – this is the only way I can explain the charges levied on the acting US President alleging that he revealed some kind of secrets to Lavrov.By the way, today while discussing this issue with Lavrov, I had to issue him a warning, because he had not shared any secrets neither with me, nor with the representatives of Russian security services. This is very bad on his part.Moreover, if the United States administration will find it possible, we are ready to provide a record of the conversation between Lavrov and President Trump to the Senate and Congress of the United States. Of course, if the U.S. administration wants it.Initially, when we were watched the process of political struggles developing in the U.S. it made me laugh. What’s happening today, it is not just sad, it’s a carouse of a great concern, because what else can we think of people who generate such nonsense, such nonsense… it is hard to imagine. All this is done to incite anti-Russian sentiments.I know what surprises me the most. They are destabilizing the political situation in the United States under anti-Russian slogans. They either don’t understand that they are bringing harm to their own country, in this case they are just stupid, or they understand everything, and in this case they are a dangerous and unscrupulous people.In any case, it is a matter of the United States domestic politics. We are not going to interfere in it. It is also not up to us to evaluate President Trump, it is up to the American people, the American voters. But of course, they can only do so after he has an opportunity to conduct his work freely .”Like with any full blown hysterical feats orchestrated by the corporate media and some of the U.S. politicians, the matter concerns Israel.
- Israel is an “ally” behind the terror threat of using the laptops to take down civilian aircraft.
- Israel is furious because it was something they planned for some time.
- Israel has the technology to remote control airliners via laptops.
- There have been rumors circulating in Russia prior to this meeting that Israel was instrumental to the crashes of Russian airliners, and that they are using the Islamic State as a cover for their operation.
- Trump mentioning this terror threat to Lavrov that confirmed that was already known.
- Any terror attack on the Russian passenger flights would directly point at Israel.
Nasrallah: “The Israelis discovered how much their measures, presence, technology, army, security and intelligence are fragile and weak”
Jim of Olym on May 13, 2017 · at 1:40 am UTC I hate Amazon! How can I get the book otherwise?
ExArmy eyewitness says 4 trains carrying an entire Armored Brigade were headed to S. Florida “that’s a deployment” https://already-happened.com/2017/05/07/ex-army-eyewitness-says-4-trains-carrying-an-entire-armored-combat-brigade-were-headed-to-south-florida-thats-a-deployment/ …
“The decision to nationalize the Schneersohn library was made by the first Soviet government, members of which were Jews. There was about 80 to 85% of Jews in this government. However, it was them who, directed by false ideological considerations went to conduct repressions and arrests of many Orthodox Christians and followers of Judaism, and representatives of other religions, including Muslims. They combed up all.[meaning, they were repressing and arresting everybody in the country.] These ideological blunders and false ideology, thank God, have collapsed.”
- The Russian Investigative Committee has launched criminal cases against Ukrainian servicemenand officials responsible for indiscriminate use of artillery in the self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic that resulted in civilian casualties.
- The Kulak: “Given desperation of globalists to ‘link’ alt- right with Russia this smells like paid provocateurs”:
The alt-right shows up in Charlottesville, Va., chanting “Russia is our friend” near statue of Robert E. Lee. http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/torch-wielding-protesters-gather-at-lee-park/article_201dc390-384d-11e7-bf16-fb43de0f5d38.html …
Torch-wielding protesters gather at Lee ParkPolice said the crowd quickly dispersed with no further incidents after authorities arrived.dailyprogress.com
- Modern American decay
- Why would Russia need foreign sexual perverts and political extremists as heads of educational and religious organizations?
- Meeting with Defence Ministry senior officials and defence industry representatives
- The US run secret bio-chemical labs in Armenia threatening the health and even existence of this small nation. Why would Yerevan allow the US Department of Defense to set them up?