Friday 1 May 2015

Greg Johnson (Counter-Currents ) interviews Gilad Atzmon


http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/04/interview-with-gilad-atzmon/

Greg Johnson: On Sunday, April 12th, 2015, I sat down with Gilad Atzmon in London for a wide-ranging discussion of his views on Zionism, Israel, Palestine, the Jewish question, Jewish identity, philosophy (Kant, Heidegger, Weininger), history and the concealment of shame, Kevin MacDonald and David Duke. After the interview was over, I re-read my review of Gilad’s bookThe Wandering Who?. I was surprised, as I had forgotten how critical it was. Thus it was very big of him to do this interview, and I admire that trait greatly.
Greg Johnson interviews Gilad Atzmon

To listen in a player, click here.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: