Tuesday 8 May 2012

Protocols of the Elders of Goyion


Monday, May 7th, 2012

Ariadna Theokopoulos 
I am not one easily duped by conspiracy theories like 9/11 “Truth” or “Jews control the major world powers,” but I am not a Zionist either. I consider myself an anti-zionist and a progressive endowed with clear-eyed objectivity. This is not a statement to propitiate the audience of an anti-zionist site but to indicate that a conspiracy detected by me should be taken seriously.
I call it The Protocols of the Elders of Goyion because I like the irony of the allusion: this one is real! Here are the facts:
I did not suspect Nelson Mandela (now 93) for being an anti-semite when he accused Israel of apartheid and claimed that “the problem of Palestine” began not in 1967 but in 1948, that the right of return of Palestinian refugees is the “major component” of the problem or when he harped on so-called similarities between Israel’s [alleged] and South Africa’s apartheid.
Why did he have me fooled? Because he is the legendary leader of South Africa’s anti-apartheid struggle and the recipient of awards for peace and justice, too many to list.

I did not suspect Desmond Tutu (now 82), another self-proclaimed apartheid connoisseur, for being an anti-semite when he also accused Israel of apartheid and went even further by attacking what he called “Jewish power” in the US (“People are scared in this country to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful.”) and used anti-semitic slurs and insults like -
Jews think they have a monopoly on God,”
Jews have cornered the market on suffering.”
Why did he have me fooled? Because he is a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, recipient of the Albert Schweitzer Prize for Humanitarianism and the Ghandi Peace Prize and also an iconic figure in the anti-apartheid struggle in South Africa.

I merely thought that these two men had their minds enfeebled by old age and that, like all African blacks, they see apartheid everywhere. I admit I had also given them some slack, as we Americans always do when it comes to blacks—it is called PC and I deplore it although I, too, am guilty of it.

I did, however, instantly recognize virulent anti-semitism in Gunther Grass (now 85) when he published his outrageous poem that attacked Israel in what amounted to a blood libel, claiming it threatens world peace and brazenly calling upon his government to stop delivery of German submarines that can be equipped with nuclear heads to Israel.


GunterGrassPencil
Why did I manage to nab him? Because unlike Mandela and Tutu he has no pigmentary shield and worse: he is German, a biological fact that his Nobel Prize for Literature and his various past activities in the peace movement cannot dilute. As they say, blood does tell.

From left: Hillel Schenker, Prof. Johan Galtung,
Dr. Hassan Dweik and Ziad AbuZayyad.
I also easily identified Prof. Johan Galtung (now 82) as an anti-semite when he espoused his belief in “Jewish power” controlling the media, by resorting to the crude tactic of counting Jews (“Six Jewish companies control 96% of the media”). It stands to reason that any Goy who identifies Jews in positions of power as “Jews” and counts them is an anti-semite. If a Jew or a even a Goy has that kind of curiosity there are trustworthy Jewish sites on the internet like “Jew or not Jew?” that count Jews without bias and bigotry.

He also said about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion that:
It is impossible to [read it] today without thinking of Goldman Sachs.
Most recently he went so far as to claim that the Mossad could have conceivably been connected to the Breivik attack in Norway.

He was exposed as an anti-semite by the Wiesenthal Center and even more ably by Ronald Lauder, President of the World Jewish Congress and, more importantly, the mogul of the cosmetic giant Estee Lauder—who better to paint the right face on anti-semitism?

Why was it easy for me to identify Galtung? Because, despite the much-vaunted Peace Research Institute in Oslo he set up as a cover in 1964, despite his much ballyhooed theories of conflict resolution, structural violence and his various contributions in several sciences, despite the various honors he received (like The Alternative Nobel Prize, what a laugh), his anti-semitism and desire to delegitimize Israel come through loud and clear in his statements, as does his anti-Americanism (after the fall of the Soviet Union he “predicted that the US will no longer be a functioning superpower”).

Last but not least, he is a Norwegian and I read on wikipedia that Norwegian anti-semitism goes back to the Middle Ages, proven by the fact the “Jews were mentioned unfavorably in the Icelandic Sagas,” likely among his childhood readings.

What do these men have in common, other than old age? It is a multi-national, multi-racial group and all are internationally respected. Two of them are Nobel Prize laureates. They might have hoped that their reputations would immunize them against being unmasked as anti-semites.

I am not one of those people who knock the Nobel Prize indiscriminately for being politicized. After all they do get it right so often, as can be seen in a few illustrious examples of Peace Prize laureats: Kissinger, Begin, Wiesel, Peres, Obama. Nevertheless I do not allow a prize named after the inventor of dynamite to blind me.

What these men really have in common, other than advanced age, is that they are Goyim and they are anti-semites. It pains me to say it but the last two go together virtually always (with extremely few exceptions, like myself) as an innate trait.

A conspiracy is a confluence of ideology and activities even if the conspirators do not know each other, as is probably the case here, except for Mandela and Tutu to whom, again, I have to cut some slack because, being black they would tend to hang out together. The conspirators do not need written Protocols. Unless we find them, which brings me to my last point:

This is still work in progress and I need all the help I can get from like-minded anti-zionist progressives by way of providing me with what others make so much of: “proofs.” I would specifically appreciate help in dealing with an “outlier” in my theory, namely the existence of a number of internationally well-known and highly respected (most likely for the wrong reasons) people who are neither old nor Goyim and yet espouse the same pernicious views.

Among many such sad examples there is one who has been called “Israel’s enemy #1” by none other than Prof. Dershowitz, a distinguished American lawyer, expert in difficult “husband-kills-wife” celebrity defense cases.

I shall not identify Israel’s enemy by name here because I do not wish to help promoting his book:
The wandering who- Gilad Atzmon

The Wandering Who?—available from amazon.com for $10.06, Kindle edition, $7.60 plus shipping (varies by state).


River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian  
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: