Sunday 4 March 2012

The Angry (Arab) Collaborator

By Gilad Atzmon

As’ad AbuKhalil has now completed his transformation into a honorary Sabbath Goy. [1]
angryarab

As’ad AbuKhalil aka the Angry Arab @angryarabnews
The ‘angry’ man has finally joined the Anti Zionist Zionists (AZZ) and like his Jewish Marxists allies, he insists upon my rejection from the Palestinian solidarity movement. For him, I am not Kosher enough.
I must say though that judging by the level of circulation of my writing and my latest book The Wandering Who, it seems as if my views are actually far more popular than angry AbuKalil and his AZZ comrades put together. Also my current coast to coast American tour is supported by the leading Palestinian solidarity organisations in this country such as The Washington Report, The Global March to Jerusalem, One Democratic State (Texas), Students for Justice in Palestine, Deir Yassin Remembered and many more.

As if this is not enough, my latest book is endorsed by the greatest intellectuals and humanist in this movement, isn’t this enough to make me into a kosher candidate? And if not what else do I need to prove my? Do I also need a Jewish Marxist Advocate?

But far more concerning is AZZ AbuKhalil’s intellectual approach to the matter. It seems as if AbuKhalil didn’t read a single text by me. He accuses me of being an ‘anti semite’ and for using “offensive language against Judaism and Jews”. In spite of Angry AbuKhalil being an academic, he fails to substantiate any of these attributions. Those who are familiar with my thoughts and writing know very well that I am actually a supporter of Judaism and I also refrain from any criticism of Jews as people, race, or ethnicity. I am indeed critical of Jewish ideology, culture and identitypolitics. I believe that this is my duty as a humanist and anti racist.

Why is Angry AbuKhalil mistaken here, is it because he is misinformed? Is it because he is supported solely by the Jewish ‘anti’ Zionist lobby being there token Arab? I honesty don’t know, I will let you make up your mind…

[1]. A Shabbos goy, Shabbat goy or Shabbes goy (Yiddish: שבת גוי, shabbos goy Modern Hebrew: גוי של שבת goy shel shabat) is a non-Jewish individual who regularly assists a Jewish individual, organization or interests.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!


No comments: