Saturday, 16 April 2011
As the new Syrian government was sworn in on Saturday, President Bashar Assad declared that the emergency law in force since 1963 will be abolished within a week.
While noting that Syria is passing through a delicate phase and conspiracy is always there, Assad highlighted that his country was facing big challenge. “The government can’t make any progress without the public support,” he emphasized.
Assad expressed sorrow over the deaths in Syria since violence erupted. "We are sad for all the people we have lost and all the people injured, and consider them all martyrs," he said.
The Syrian President pointed out that the commission investigating the latest clashes is continuing its work to determine what happened and to hold accountable those responsible.
Prime Minister Adel Safar unveiled Thursday his new cabinet, which is expected to carry out broad reforms including the lifting of the emergency law imposed since the Baath party seized power.
In Daraa governorate, thousands of people gathered at the Justice Palace Square in the city after Friday prayer chanting slogans calling for freedom, without the presence of security or armed forces.
In the rest of the governorates, the cities of Derbassiyeh, Qamishli, Deir Ez-Zour, Homs,Banias, Jableh, Haffeh, Hama and some areas of Damascus countryside witnessed limited gatherings which broke up without friction with security forces, with life returning to normal afterwards.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
GAZA, (PIC)-- Senior Hamas official Salah Al-Bardawil belittled the importance of Mahmoud Abbas's declared intention to stop the media smear campaign against Hamas Movement so as to create a climate for national reconciliation.
Bardawil said that Abbas' orders to stop the smear campaign is a media stunt because his focus of interest is not to end the inter-Palestinian division but to keep the security cooperation and the peace talks with Israel.
He underlined that Abbas was not honest about his intentions towards Hamas and his talk about halting media incitement against it is useless because his political arrest campaign in the West Bank never stopped against its cadres for a moment.
A spokesman for Fatah faction had said that Abbas issued orders to stop all media campaigns against Hamas.
In a related context, director of the Palestinian center of studies in Cairo Ibraheem Adderawi disclosed that Abbas's recent visit to Cairo was intended to curtail any Egyptian response with Hamas's demands regarding the Palestinian reconciliation and to read Egypt's new political landscape after the revolution.
Derawi added that Abbas stressed during his meeting with Egyptian officials the need for continuing to close Rafah border crossing (in order to help Israel tighten the blockade on Gaza) and not to recognize Hamas until it accepts the Palestinian reconciliation according to Fatah's vision.
He expressed his belief that this position explains why head of Fatah's parliamentary bloc Azzam Al-Ahmed avoided meeting with Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Zahhar while in Cairo and Abbas with political leader Khaled Mishaal.
"I have information that Mahmoud Abbas has issued a circular to his authority's embassies all over the world in which he confirmed that Egypt's stance towards the Palestinian issue had not changed and that Cairo would not deal with Hamas or recognize it, so Abbas's visit to Cairo was not for a reconciliation with Hamas, but it was to curb Egypt's sympathy with it and to read the Egyptian political scene following the downfall of president Hosni Mubarak," the center director emphasized.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
"I have seen my brother Vik's body and his death certificate, but Vik is not dead." -Ken O'Keefe
All photos of Vittorio Arrigoni provided by Ken O'Keefe
(SALEM / GAZA) - Italian Journalist Vittorio Arrigoni's body has reportedly been found in Gaza. He was killed by a small faction of religious radicals according to reports.
Those on the ground in this embattled region of Palestine had held out hope along with the rest of us, that he would be returned alive.
The Hamas government had earlier made statements that led supporters to believe that Vik Arrigoni would be returned alive.
People in Gaza have a voice because of hard working dedicated peace activists like Vik Arrigoni. Beyond the overly religious fanatical Salafist radicals, the only detractors this man had were Israeli Zionists who wished for his death for years.
This a statement issued by the Ministry of Interior and National Security with the Palestinian National Authority:
Ken O'Keefe and Vittorio Arrigoni in Gaza
In the bigger picture, nothing was gained for Palestinians in any way by either man's death.
Legacy for Palestine
|VIDEO BY KEN O'KEEFE, IN RESPONSE:|
As the world moves toward a real understanding of the reality of Gaza; Israeli snipers, constant fear and attacks on civilians from the Israeli military, Vittorio Arrigoni was a bright light. He was close to our friend and fellow writer Ken O'Keefe, and loved by thousands, perhaps millions. The idea that he was taken by a radical faction and killed in Gaza, if this is true, is simply horrifying. Never has a more grave mistake been made.
He was there when the first Freedom Flotilla boat reached Gaza. He has been an ally and key friend of the most successful humanitarian activists and his beliefs and words in action inspired many to become involved with the International Solidarity Movement which he started.
According to the Free Gaza Movement,
"He was aboard the siege-breaking voyage in 2008 with the Free Gaza Movement and was incarcerated in Israeli prisons several times. He was in Gaza throughout Israel’s brutal assault (Operation Cast Lead), assisting medics and reporting to the world what Israel was doing to the Palestinian people. He has been arrested numerous times by Israeli forces for his participation in Palestinian non-violent resistance in the West Bank and Gaza. His last arrest and deportation from the area was a result of the Israeli confiscation of Palestinian fishing vessels in Gazan territorial waters."
An earlier report from al-Arabiya stated that Vittorio's body was found in the al-Saftwai area.
Around 4:30 p.m. west coast time, it was tweeted that Vittorio in the al-Dughmoush family block in Gaza, and the Hamas police were surrounding the area. Several members of the al-Dughmoush family are said to be associated with Salafist.
This is a group that reportedly looks down on Hamas for not being sufficiently religious and they are known for a rejection of western influence. What they have done if this is true, is robbed the life of one of the greatest people dedicating his life to seeing Gaza become free.
I was in contact with a person who worked closely with Vittorio today and she told me the only word is 'anguish'. The only hope now is that people become all the more familiar with this great man who did so much for so many.
The world lost a great spokesman and activist today, but his message is not lost.
Produced by Ken O'Keefe 14/4/11
Articles by Vittorio on Salem-News.com:Mar-23-2011: Israel's Attack on Civilians: Two Children Killed - Vittorio Arrigoni Special to Salem-News.com
Mar-18-2011: Gaza's Youth: Hopes Broken at 15 March End Of Division Demonstration - By Vittorio Arrigoni for Salem-News.com
Mar-04-2011: 15 March Palestine: End of Division - Vittorio Arrigoni for Salem-News.com
Nov-10-2010: The First Targeted US Killing in Gaza - Vittorio Arrigoni for Salem-News.com
Also:Nov-30-2010: Israeli Soldiers Fire at Road to Hope Convoy Members - Tim King Salem-News.com
For more Cannabis-related stories and factual information, go to: Cannabis De-Classified
If you liked this article, please consider making a donation to Salem-News.com by clicking on the PayPal link on our front page (right side). Thank you!
- Gaza Interior Ministry arrests two suspects in Arrigoni murder
- Abu Zuhri phones Arrigoni's fiancé to offer condolences
The nature of the group's work is concentrated in transmitting news and reports to media by using reporters stationed across the globe. It has a keen interest to be fully independent and non-alligned with any political party.
The announcement comes as Washington has passed a decision to heavily increase support for the Israeli army.
The US has allocated $205m of its national budget to enhance and develop the Israeli army's anti missile systems, as the Iron Dome system is being deployed in Israel to intercept rocket-propelled short projectile missiles.
According to Israeli media sources, the US House of Representatives has approved the move in the largest yet grant to enhance an anti-missile defense system. Sources from the army had admitted beforehand that the Iron Dome system failed to intercept rockets launched by resistance forces in Gaza.
The US aid will also cover more Israel-US anti-missile projects.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
SLEIMAN WILL FIGHT HEZBOLLAH
According to the cable, Murr told then US ambassador to Beirut Michele Sisson that the president was disappointed that the independent Christians were choosing not to run in the election, citing prominent industrialist Nemat Frem inparticular.
Sleiman reportedly conveyed to Murr his “frustration” with Hezbollah, and said he would fight Hezbollah to the end. Murr said he sensed a change in Sleiman's attitude toward Hezbollah from when he was LAF Commander and believes that Sleiman is feeling increasingly hindered by Hezbollah, hence the hardening of his attitude.
Murr posited that Sleiman had expected Hezbollah would not compete strongly against the President's former aide, Nazem Khoury, for a seat in Jbeil district. Sleiman realized now, however, that Hezbollah would not make such an agreement and would strongly support its political ally Michel Aoun against Christian candidates, including Khoury, the cable quoted him as saying. Sleiman saw that Hezbollah’s only “gift” to Sleiman was the presidency, Murr said.
Murr claimed that his colleague in the cabinet, Interior Minister Ziad Baroud, had been making frequent visits to Michel Aoun's residence, which is near Murr's. When he passed thisinformation on to Sleiman, Murr said, the president threatened Baroud with making him resign.
MURR FEARS HEZBOLLAH, FPM ATTACK
During the same meeting, which took place on the eve of Murr’s visit to Washinton, the Defense Minister discussed the Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) many successes and credited US military assistance. He made a plea for an additional close-air support deliverable to demonstrate to so-called moderate Lebanese Christians (whose votes key swing districts are expected to determine the outcome of the June 7 parliamentary elections) and continued US support for the moderates in Lebanon.
Murr noted that he would be the first Christian political figure from the Middle East to go to Washington since Obama's election. Appreciative of the anticipated May shipment of military equipment from the US (Ref C) and the impending arrival of the Caravan, Murr made a plea for the announcement of an additional close-air support deliverable from the US during his trip.
Murr requested "some sort of aviation to sell to Christian voters during the elections." He clarified that he knew it was unreasonable to expect an actual deliverable before the June 7 parliamentary elections, but argued that an announcement of something to come from the US would be ideal in demonstrating continued US support for the moderates in Lebanon. He also suggested that a US push for UAE provision of 10 Hawks (from the UAE's inventory of 30 Hawks to be retired) would be welcome.
Murr feared Hezbollah and Free Patriotic Movement opposition Christian leader Michel Aoun would attack him in the headlines if he returned from the US "empty-handed."
LEBANON WILL NOT ACCEPT MIG-29S BEFORE 2040
According to the cable, dated April 4, 2006, Murr relayed that the Russian Defense Minister wants to visit Lebanon. He added that the Russians have been asking when the LAF officers would go to Russia for training on the MiG-29s it offered to the LAF in December (Ref D).
Murr said he had already begun hinting to the Russians that he did not want the fighter aircraft. He reiterated to the Ambassador that Lebanon would not be accepting the MiG-29s for a long time. "Not before 2040!" he stressed.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
The party's headquarters were torched during the protests that led Mubarak to step down in February, and are now being fought over by the Cairo governorate, which wants to turn it into a park and the Egyptian Museum across the street.
Its remaining members had hoped to contest the upcoming parliamentary election in September and argued that they had cut ties with corrupt party officials and apologized to Egyptians for "party mistakes."
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
|WHITE PHOSPHOROUS RAINS DOWN ON GAZA CITY|
Let us present this case as objectively as we can… A few photos of Israeli use of white phosphorus will accompany this article if possible.
William A. Cook / STAFF WRITER
Thank God Judge Goldstone recanted his judgment on Israel and its IDF forces in the slaughter inflicted on Gaza during its Christmas invasion in 2008-2009; both are now innocent of wrongful intent to kill Palestinian civilians since the Israeli military courts investigated Goldstone’s allegations and determined he was wrong. Now the good Judge has found, with the military court, that the Israeli government, that refused to cooperate with the United Nations investigation, did not intentionally send its forces to kill and destroy but only to kill and destroy Gaza; that the civilians were killed is simply a sad consequence of war. How astute, how learned, how compassionate; how absurd, how facetious, how despicable.Yet, good may come of this decision. Now Israel is free to declare its innocence before the International Court of Justice since it is Israel’s investigation that can be presented as its case, with the good Judge as co-defendant. After all, isn’t this exactly what the Israeli government has wanted from the start, a way to demonstrate to the world that its Army is the most moral on the planet, its government the most democratic, acting only to defend its people, its weaponry the most sophisticated state of the art precision ordinance available, and its actions always proportionate to the crimes it seeks to address? Knowing now what they did not know before Judge Goldstone recanted his report, the government of Israel has nothing to fear from the ICJ but the justice it so rightfully deserves. Certainly it makes no sense for Israel or the UN to do nothing now that the report has been brought into question. The world has castigated Israel because of the report, now it’s Israel’s turn to seek revenge and put before the world how righteous and how legal its actions have been. How fortunate this turn of events.
Consider the facts as articulated by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs as it labeled Cast Lead as Hamas war against Israel.
Israeli soldier looks impatient as he watches over a load of bombs destined to be fired at Gaza[My apologies; I’m interjecting a subjective comment on Israel’s calling Operation Cast Lead “Hamas’ war against Israel.” In the 8 years preceding Cast Lead, Hamas or other resistance groups in Gaza, fired 6000 home made rockets at Israel, roughly 750 a year, or 62.5 per month or 2 per day. Twenty three people were killed. In that same period Israel killed more than 1000 Palestinian children and in Cast Lead killed an additional 352. A total of 1084 Israelis were killed between 2000 and 2008, but 6430 Palestinians were killed. Yet it was Hamas’ war against Israel. One final observation: Israel’s launch of one of its American supplied missiles that cost $300,000, a fraction of the 8.2 million per day we supply to Israel’s military, a precision state of the art weapon that hit a home where the IDF ordered people to go, in less than one minute killed 21 members of the Samouni family, nine of them children.] (figures from ifamericansknew.org and see this author’s article “Consider the Realities of Gaza,” Counterpunch, Jan. 5, 2009). Back to our sources and let the reader be judge.
Gaza Operation Investigations: An Update Jan 2010.
Israeli Defence Forces fire massive weapons of destruction toward the population of Gaza
1. Israel’s investigative system has multiple layers of review to ensure impartiality and independence. These include the Military Advocate General’s Corps (MAG), which determines whether to initiate criminal investigations and file charges against IDF soldiers. The Military Advocate General is legally independent from the military chain of command. Israel’s Attorney General provides civilian oversight, as any decision of the Military Advocate General on whether or not to investigate or indict may be subject to his review.
2. The Operation in Gaza: Factual and Legal Aspects, which addressed a range of factual and legal issues related to the Gaza Operation. The Operation in Gaza also set out the legal framework governing the use of force and the principles – including the principles of distinction and proportionality – that apply in such a conflict. It also described the IDF’s efforts to ensure compliance with these principles during the Gaza Operation and the modus operandi of Hamas, in particular its abuses of civilian protections that created such acute operational dilemmas.
3. Describing the application of these mechanisms to the Gaza Operation, the Paper notes that the IDF to date has launched investigations of 150 separate incidents arising from the Gaza Operation. A number of these were opened at the IDF’s own initiative. Others were opened in response to complaints and reports from Palestinian civilians, local and international non-governmental organisations, and U.N. and media reports.
183. The Gaza Operation presented complex challenges to Israel and the IDF. While the need and obligation to respond effectively to the thousands of Hamas rockets and mortars that had terrorized Israeli civilians for years was clear and acute, the strategies adopted by Hamas, and in particular its systematic entrenchment in the heart of civilian areas, created profound operational dilemmas. [A second interruption if I may: consider the reality of the Palestinians’ plight; they can go nowhere, they cannot escape through the Israeli gates, they can not flee by car, rail, air, boat or on foot, and they are caged in a steel enclosed land area blocked on the west by Israeli gunboats. They have no army, no air force, no navy; but they were training police to help provide order inside this cage of chaos, and Israel began its operation by killing 50 of the graduating class on December 27, 2008.]
|Palestinian doctors carry the bodies of children killed by an Israeli tank shell, to the morgue at Shifa hospital in Gaza (images: documents.blogspot.com)|
187. Israel recognizes the importance of engaging in dialogue and sharing best practices on theconduct of investigative proceedings with other democratic states facingsimilar challenges and committed to upholding the rule of law.
Obviously this article cannot provide a complete rendering of the Israeli investigation and its conclusions regarding proper conduct under international law. However, one of the more telling concerns raised about the IDF was its use of white phosphorus. Here is the comment from the Israeli operation cast lead investigation on that subject. Section IV contains others.
IV. COMPLAINTS ALLEGING VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW
OF ARMED CONFLICT DURING THE GAZA OPERATION
88 Nevertheless, Israel’s efforts to comply with the Law of Armed Conflict do not lessen its regret for the loss of innocent lives and damage to civilian property.
93. The unique difficulties involved in the investigation of alleged violations of the Law of Armed Conflict in the battlefield should not be ignored. They include: the inability to secure the scene for forensic and physical evidence, either during a battle or after, when the territory is under enemy control; the possible destruction of evidence during fighting and the possible manipulation of the scene by the enemy; the need to recall reserve soldiers back for questioning; the difficulty of accurately identifying the location of an incident, when it is described in local and unofficial terms and slang; and the need to locate the adversary’s civilians as witnesses and overcome their natural suspicion and fear of reprisals by their authorities.
90(v) The use of weaponry containing phosphorous
117. This investigation dealt with the use of weapons containing phosphorous by IDF forces during the Gaza Operation. The investigation focused on the different types and number of weapons containing phosphorous used during the Operation, the purposes for which they were used, the applicable professional instructions and rules of engagement, and the extent of compliance with those instructions and rules. Some of the findings of the special command investigation are detailed in The Operation in Gaza.107
118. The Military Advocate General reviewed the entire record of the special command investigation. With respect to exploding munitions containing white phosphorous, the Military Advocate General concluded that the use of this weapon in the operation was consistent with Israel’s obligations under international law.
119. With respect to smoke projectiles, the Military Advocate General found that international law does not prohibit use of smoke projectiles containing phosphorous. Specifically, such projectiles are not “incendiary weapons,” within the meaning of the Protocol on 106 Id. ¶¶ 436-45. Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons,108 because they are not primarily designed to set fire or to burn. The Military Advocate General further determined that during the Gaza Operation, the IDF used such smoke projectiles for military purposes only, for instance to camouflage IDF armor forces from Hamas’s antitank units by creating smoke screens.
120. The Military Advocate General found no grounds to take disciplinary or other measures for the IDF’s use of weapons containing phosphorous, which involved no violation of the Law of Armed Conflict. Nevertheless, the Military Advocate General’s opinion did not address a number of specific complaints that were received after the investigation concluded and which are being investigated separately.(vi)
To date, no independent investigation apparatus, empowered also to investigate the responsibility of the political and military decision-makers, has been established. According to the report that the Foreign Ministry provided to the UN in July 2010, the Judge Advocate General’s office ordered 47 Military Police investigations with respect to Operation Cast Lead. B’Tselem is aware of 20 Military Police investigations of incidents in which a suspicion arose that soldiers in the field violated army regulations. Four soldiers have been prosecuted for three incidents that occurred during the operation. In the first case, a soldier was convicted of stealing a credit card and sentenced to seven and a half months’ imprisonment, a conditional sentence of seven and a half months, and demotion from sergeant to private. In the second case, indictments were filed against two soldiers alleging they used a nine-year-old child as a human shield, ordering him to open suspected booby-trapped bags. The two soldiers were convicted and sentenced to a three-month suspended jail sentence and demotion in rank from staff sergeant to private. In the third case, an indictment was filed against a soldier for killing an anonymous person and conduct unbecoming a soldier. In three other cases, disciplinary proceedings were instituted against six officers. B’Tselem is aware of at least six cases in which the Attorney General decided not to indict the soldiers. (B’Tselem).
Now let us return to the arguments for a UN investigation that can provide the people of the world with deliberations that place the Israeli Operation Cast Lead before an International Court of Justice.
Hiyam Noir, in Palestine Free Voice, January 13, 2009, reporting from Gaza observed “Blankets of white clouds covered the skies over Gaza, including the refuge camps in Khan Younis, Beit Lahia and Gaza City. On Saturday Israeli F16 warplanes launched attacks using phosphorus bombs on the Block 2 section inside the densely populated Jabalya Refuge Camp. Many residents of Jabalya escaped the area covering their faces, searching for a safe shelter in the home of relatives and friends in the neighboring Beit Lahia from the Israelis “Cast Lead Operation”. Gaza has always been the Israelis “testing ground” – from nerve agents used in Khan Younis in 2003, to Sonic Boom “phantom air raids”, and the use of DIME in the Israelis massacre called ” Operation Summer Rain” over Gaza year 2006.”
In that same article, Noir notes, The Human Rights Watch senior analyst Marc Garlasco said in an interview on France Chanel 4 TV that ..”Israeli artillery bursted fire of white phosphorous shells over Gaza City.”Garlasco said ..”I have been standing at the border for the last few days ,watching Israeli artillery firing white phosphorus shells into refugee camps”.
Press TV on 4 March 2011 reported that cancer cases in Gaza had increased by 30 per cent, and that there was a link between the occurrence of the disease and residence in areas that had been badly hit by Israeli bombing. Zekra Ajour from the Al-Dameer Association for Human Rights told the channel that Gaza had been a testing ground for illegal weapons.
In a separate article, Richard Lightbown argues that Israel’s use of white phosphorus and other toxic metals, and its suspected use of depleted uranium, in the war against the people of the Gaza Strip has put the whole of the Strip’s population and its environment – air, soil, groundwater and possibly seawater – at risk of serious long-term injury and contamination. He also observes that The goldstone report mentions phosphorus in paragraph 896: Medical staff reported to the mission how even working in the areas where the phosphorus had been used made them feel sick, their lips would swell and they would become extremely thirsty and nauseous.
The toxicity of phosphorus is also recorded in a report by New York medical staff:4
‘Oral ingestion of white phosphorus in humans has been demonstrated to result in pathologic changes to the liver and kidneys. The ingestion of a small quantity of white phosphorus can cause gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea, abdominal cramps, and vomiting. Individuals with a history of oral ingestion have been noted to pass phosphorus-laden stool (“smoking stool syndrome”). The accepted lethal dose is 1 mg/kg, although the ingestion of as little as 15 mg has resulted in death.’
Although an Israeli army spokesman told CNN on 7 January 2009, “I can tell you with certainty that white phosphorus is absolutely not being used.” the chemical had been used by Israeli forces since the beginning of the war.12 The Goldstone Report stated that Israeli sources later claimed their forces had stopped using white phosphorous on 7 January 2009 because of international concerns. This was also untrue as there is evidence that it had been used after that date. Goldstone declared the Israeli armed forces to have been “systematically reckless” in using white phosphorous in built-up areas (paragraphs 884, 886 and 890).
Lightbown also discusses DIME: “Evidence of the use of depleted uranium against Gaza is tenuous and Goldstone merely recorded in paragraph 907 that it had received allegations which it had not further investigated. Much of this evidence came from Action des citoyens pour le désarmement nucléaire (ACDN: Citizens Action for Nuclear Disarmament). Their report of July 2009 hypothesizes that the GBU-39 bunker-buster bomb is packed with 75 kilogram of depleted uranium. (A UNEP report also ambiguously refers to bunker-buster bombs containing depleted uranium.) The US delivery of 1,000 of these bombs to Israel arrived in early December 2008 shortly before the start of the war. The GBU-39 is considered one of the world’s most precise bombs and Boeing, the manufacturer, claims that the bomb will penetrate three feet of steel-reinforced concrete. (UNEP suggests that it can penetrate reinforced concrete to depths ranging from 1.8 to over 6 metres.) Boeing’s patent on the weapon mentions depleted uranium.6
It is not known how many bunker-buster bombs were used against Gaza but it seems reasonable to assume that the number could run into hundreds. It is thought that they were used mostly in the Philadelphia corridor against the tunnels. Desmond Travers, the former Irish army officer who was a member of the Goldstone Commission, would only say that depleted uranium may have been used during the war, although he did agree that it would have been well suited for attacking the tunnels where maximum penetration would have been desired.7 He was also in agreement with ACDN that the use of below-ground targets would have considerably reduced the levels of aerosol uranium that was dispersed into the air.
In April 2009 Jean-François Fechino from ACDN was part of a four-person team which went to Gaza for the Arab Commission for Human Rights. Samples that the team brought back were analysed by a specialist laboratory which identified carcinogens: depleted uranium, caesium, asbestos dust, tungsten and aluminium oxide. Thorium oxide was also found, which is radioactive, as are depleted uranium and caesium. The analysis also identified phosphates and copper, along with volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are a health hazard, especially to children, asthmatics and elders.9
Depleted uranium burns at almost 1200 degrees Celsius. (TNT by comparison burns at 576 degrees Celsius.) 10 At this temperature the fire vaporizes any metals in the target which in combination with uranium are released into the air in aerosol form. After deposition the aerosols have the potential to contaminate groundwater. (The Gaza aquifer, which is the Strip’s only water source, is also connected to ground water supplies in Egypt, although water only flows into Gaza from Israel.11)
The Goldstone Commission was unable to confirm that DIME munitions were used by Israeli forces during Operation Cast Lead. Col Lane had told the commission in testimony that there was no actual proof. He then went on to testify that he had been given samples in Gaza which analysis in Dublin had shown to contain DIME materials consisting mostly of tungsten with traces of iron and sulphur. He was of the opinion that ordnance had been used that had some sort of DIME component. He also mentioned that he had read of unusual amputations, and that tungsten and cobalt would have this effect. Weaponry had been found with DIME components which was capable of amputation and there are Palestinian amputees, yet neither Col Lane nor the commission was prepared to say that DIME weapons had been used by Israeli forces.
DIME bombs cause a high proportion of amputations particularly of legs, while patients often suffered internal burns as well. The bombs consist of powdered tungsten alloy mixed with an explosive material inside a casing which disintegrates on explosion. The tungsten powder tears apart anything it hits including soft tissue and bone, causing very severe injuries. Tungsten alloy particles, described as “finely powdered micro-shrapnel”, are too small to be extracted from the victim’s body and are highly carcinogenic. (Goldstone, paragraphs 902-4)
The whole Gaza population and their environment, including generations yet to be conceived, have been put at risk of serious long-term injury from heavy metal pollution of the air, soil and groundwater (and possibly the seawater too), while the causal pollution is likely to cross state borders into Egypt and even into Israel. Reassurances of the legitimate and responsible use and the reduced lethality of weapons (an opinion in part shared by Col Lane) are callous and inadequate in the context of the dangerous reality that has resulted. Meanwhile, the impacts of Israel’s illegal assaults on Gaza remain ignored and its deeds uncensored by the wider international community.”
Certainly it makes good sense to have the Israeli investigation brought before the ICJ. What possible reason exists not to do this, from either the Israeli perspective or the UNHRC. The perspectives presented above demonstrate the necessity; truth requires it, justice demands it, and the dead cry out for it.The Rape Of Palestine: Hope Destroyed, Justice Denied, Read Full Bio
PROFOUND INTERVIEW IDF ‘OPERATION CAST LEAD’NOTE: The footnotes below are from Lightbown’s article which can be accessed at
I would also note that the pictures that accompany or may accompany this article are from Dr. Arthur Billy’s Memorial to the People of Gaza available at You tube or as contained in an article titled “What does it profit a congressman to retain his office but suffer the loss of his soul?” A google search will give you access.
Notes1. Kawther Salam, 29 December 2009; Abortions, Cancer, Diseases and… in Gaza; Intifada-Palestine. www.intifada-palestine.com/2009/12/abortions-cancer-diseases-and-in-gaza/
2. BBCNews, 4 March 2010; Falluja Doctors Report Rise in Birth Defects. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8548707.stm
3. Rita Hindin, Doug Brugge and Bindu Panikkar; Teratogenicity of depleted uranium aerosols: A review from an epidemiological perspective; Environmental Health: A Global Access Science Source 2005, 4:17 doi:10.1186/1476-069X-4-17. www.ehjournal.net/content/4/1/17
4. Lisandro Irizarry, Mollie V Williams, Geri M Williams and José Eric Díaz-Alcalá, 21 October 2009; CBRNE – Incendiary Agents, White Phosphorus. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/833585-overview
5. UNEP, 2007; Lebanon Post-Conflict Environmental Assessment, p 149.
6. ACDN, 4 July 2009; Report on the Use of Radioactive Weapons in the Gaza Strip during Operation Cast Lead. www.newweapons.org/files/ACDN%20Gaza%20report%20updated%204Jul2009%201.pdf
7. Dr Hana Chehata, 9 March 2010; Disturbing Findings of Toxic Uranium Levels in Gaza; Middle East Monitor. http://preview.tinyurl.com/6cdf55k
8. Video accessed from http://blog.unwatch.org/?p=413
9. Palestinian Telegraph, 24 May 2009; Israel Used Depleted Uranium in Offensive on Gaza. www.paltelegraph.com/opinions/editorials/935-israel-used-depleted-uranium-in-offensive-on-gaza.html
10. Sister Rosalie Bertell; Depleted Uranium in the Human Body: Sr Rosalie Bertell, PhD. www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQ79-oDX2o
12. Human Rights Watch, 10 January 2009; Q & A on Israel’s Use of White Phosphorus in Gaza. www.hrw.org/en/news/2009/01/10/q-israel-s-use-white-phosphorus-gaza
14. Sobhi Skaik, Nafiz Abu-Shaban, Nasser Abu-Shaban, Mario Barbieri, Maurizio Barbieri, Umberto Giani, Paola Manduca, 31 July 2010; Metals Detected by ICP/MS in Wound Tissue of War Injuries Without Fragments in Gaza. www.newweapons.org/files/1860524319368107_article.pdf
15. NWRC, 17 December 2009; Gaza Strip, soil has been contaminated due to bombings: population in danger. www.newweapons.org/files/pressrelease_nwrc_20091216_eng.pdf
16. NWRC, 17 March 2010; Metals Detected in Palestinian Children’s Hair Suggest Environmental Contamination. http://www.newweapons.org/?q=node/112
17. James Brooks, 6 December 2006; US and Israel Targeting DNA in Gaza? The DIME Bomb: Yet Another Genotoxic Weapon, Part II. Al-Jazeerah: Cross-Cultural Understanding. http://tinyurl.com/6kq6sd9
18. John F. Kalinich, et al, 15 February 2005; Embedded Weapons-Grade Tungsten Alloy Shrapnel Rapidly Induces Metastatic High-Grade Rhabdomysoarcomas in F344 Rats; ehponline.org www.afrri.usuhs.mil/www/outreach/pdf/tungsten_cancer.pdf
19. James Brooks, 5 December 2006; The DIME Bomb: Yet Another Genotoxic weapon, Part 1; Al-Jazeera. www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/27a/308.html
20. David Halpin, 14 August 2006; Are New weapons Being Used in Gaza and Lebanon; Electronic Intifada. http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article5528.shtml
21. James Brooks, 5 December 2006; The DIME Bomb: Yet Another Genotoxic weapon, Part III; Al-Jazeera. www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/oldsite/article.asp?ID=5648
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
Jam 14, 2009
A Criminal website incites the killing of volunteers in Gaza. Vittorio Arrigoni is also in their sights. There should be investigation against Lee Kaplan. The criminal website http://stoptheism.com/ invites people to kill the few volunteers who are providing health treatment in Gaza under Israeli bombs. They are Americans, Spaniards, Australians, Italians and other volunteers who report us what news they can about the real impact of the Israeli aggression in Gaza. Amongst them there is Vittorio Arrigoni, human rights activist. What we have here is pure incitement to killing, furnished also with the photos of those "wanted". It’s really unconceivable that the site is still online. We demand that the Italian Government and Foreign Office take steps right now to call for it to be immediately closed and to bring those responsible to court. http://www.megachip.info/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=8532 by Pino Cabras – Megachip The call is clear: to kill a group of people, with their first and last name, habits and ideas, political affiliations and pictures easily identifiable. They also demand informers’ cooperation so as to complete the list with addresses. The dossiers are openly addressed to the Israeli military so as to help them eliminate "dangerous" targets physically, unless others see to it first: the foes to be hit are western activists—health assistants and other volunteers—who work and are witnesses to what is unfolding in the Occupied Territories. You may read all this on a website, run by a group of extremists, a sort of American-Jewish Ku Klux Klan: Stop the ISM. It may be worth noting that an Italian, Vittorio Arrigoni, whose touching reports from Gaza we have read, is amongst those targeted.
But, above all, this phenomenon is getting stronger in the Holy Land. The Jewish fundamentalists control the most extremist settlements in the territories (as it was already possible to learn by reading Israel Shahak’s and Norton Mezvinsky’s Jewish fundamentalism in Israel, London, Pluto Press 1999). The Christian fundamentalists help them hasten the coming of Armageddon, the final battle between Good and Evil, that is supposed to take place precisely there. Maybe in order to get ahead with his work, Mr Kaplan gives free rein to the site in order to call for Arrigoni and others to be eliminated. Moreover, without expecting any concern from the Italian government, in case someone should see to our fellow countryman’s wished-for "permanent removal". We shall repeat: these criminal hopes haven’t turned up on a semi-underground web forum, but on a site open to everyone and run by a public figure.
Now, since also the Israeli armed forces don’t want witnesses to Gaza’s havoc, and our mainstream media has immediately and sycophantically complied with this ban, and since the only voice from there comes from Arrigoni, then "two and two makes four" and we get wind of a huge danger. We have seen that a heavy hand is being used there, if even hospitals, ambulances, schools are bombed and any aid is targeted.
While the body count in Gaza is now reaching one thousand, an oddity is taking place.
Neither can the heap of corpses be swept any longer under the rug of a leading article by Bernard Henry Levy, nor the use of horrible weapons—that in future you will see prohibited. Our papers are shyly starting to talk about it. Yes, not in the front page, like we did some days ago here, but at page ten, with low profile articles.
Concealing is no longer possible. Yet, it’s possible to water things down. And our great media knows well how to do it. Awaiting who knows what, a political military success, a chimera, the end of Hamas. At what price? The most subtle censorship is ongoing, but this subtlety doesn’t save it from being associated to more violent and threatening censorship, the kind that intends to hit those who want to rescue the Palestinian people from their own destruction. You know, when the finger points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger. Similarly, many Italian intellectuals are horrified while pointing out to us the blood-stained finger of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) but they fail to look at the gloomy moon where the other fundamentalisms are increasingly holding sway over the Israeli leadership The idea according to which the IAF are defending the Enlightenment against the uncivilized is an ideology heralding tragedies, and we had better get rid of it by operating an honest historical and political review of the Middle-eastern record. The account of what is happening is now at a crucial point, with all the witnesses to be respected.
From Stop the ISM website
ISMer Ewa Jasiewicz in house of former DFLP commander killed by IDF claims she is just picking up "civilian" casualties. Jaseiwicz, in Abu Rabo's house, works with the terrorists. Rabo's house no doubt held weapons cache with children inside as human shields. Abu Rabo was the deputy of Naif Hawatma, the head of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine. Ewa Jasiewicz needs to be a target of IDF forces as well as she has shown she is in Gaza to work for Hamas and other Palestinian terror groups like DFLP. A picture of Ewa is below. If you know of her exact location, please email us at info@StoptheISM.com so we can target and take her out once and for all.
Want to bring a permanent peace to the Middle East? Help the IDF find and target her to be eliminated permanently like her Hamas buddies. Ewa was previously a human shield for Iraqi insurgents. She is no peace activist, she is a Hamas enabler. She claims to be helping civilians, but all her "civilians" are in the homes of Hamas and other terrorist group operatives such as Abu-Rabo of the DFLP. She is aiding terrorists with homes that have weapons caches, not innocent Palestinians. It is people like her who will roil this conflict forever and once they are eliminated, only then can there potentially be a just peace for Arabs and Israelis alike.
ALERT THE IDF MILITARY TO TARGET ISM
Number to call if you can pinpoint the locations of Hamas with their ISM members with them. From the US call 011-972-2-5839749. From other countries drop the 011. Help us neutralize the ISM that is now definitely a part of Hamas since the war began.
#1 ISM TARGET FOR THE ISRAELI AIR FORCE AND IDF GROUND TROOPS:
VITTORIO ARRIGONI (PICTURED BELOW) IS CURRENTLY IN GAZA ASSISTING HAMAS ARRIGONI HAS BEEN DEPORTED REPEATEDLY BY ISRAEL AND WAS DEPORTED NOT ONLY IN 2005 BUT JUST LAST MONTH AFTER ENTERING GAZA ILEGALLY WITH THE GAZA FLOTILLA.
HE WAS CAPTURED BY THE IDF NAVY AND DEPORTED ONLY TO SHOW UP AGAIN IN GAZA WITH THE ISM HAVING REENTERED JUST DAYS LATER WITH THE GAZA FLOTILLA. ARRIGONI WAS AWARDED A MEDAL FROM HAMAS AND IS CURRENTLY DOING HUMAN SHIELD WORK FOR HAMAS IN GAZA. WE PROVIDE THIS PHOTO SO THE IDF CAN HOPEFULLY FIND HIM AND GET RID OF HIM PERMANENTLY.
THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT BEHAVFED DISGRACEFULLY DURING THE ACHILLE LAURO AFFAIR AND ENABLED MACHMOUD ABBAS TO ESCAPE AFTER HIS CAPTURE BY THE US MILITARY. WE DOUBT THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT WOULD BE OVERLY CONCERNED BY THIS RECIDIVIST ANARCHIST FOR HAMAS AND THE ISM AND HOPE HE BECOMES A TARGET FOR PERMANENT REMOVAL:
(A more cleaned up Arrigoni, left, during a deportation hearing in Tel Aviv in 2005). Arrigoni has his left eyebrow pierced and sports at least one tattoo, a design on his left shoulder. The IDF should regard him as an operative of Hamas and treat him no differently.
Jenny has appeared on Iranian TV in the English language to promote Hamas. See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyokcGD9U9E Of course, we all know the Iranians only have the best of motives. Hamas is an Iranian proxy and she is appearing on Iranian TV. She is not a human rights activist, she is an anarchist supporting Hamas and ultimately Iran.
Target #3 Ewa Jasiewicz
Ewa has also been awarded a medal from Hamas and works to support the Hamas terrorist groups while claiming she is a human rights worker. Also from the UK via Poland, she has been active in assisting Hamas during the Israeli incursion. She is skilled at promoting propaganda for Hamas and retelling incidents to hide her activity in support of Hamas. Currently she fabricates tales about houses of Hamas operatives destroyed because they were weapons caches by spinning the events as attacks on innocent civilians. All three of these people should be regarded as enemy combattants who help with logisitcs, propaganda and God only knows what else. They were all deported and came immediately back in and should be targeted by the IDF with the rest of Hamas to remove them for good.
Target #4 Alberto Arce is from Spain, he fancies himself a film director Arce creates propaganda scenes for Hamas. He is accompanying Hamas operatives as a human shield while enhancing his filmmaker prospects for the future.
Target #6 Sharon Lock of Australia
She doesn't know anything about international law because the term "collective punishment" refers to taking hostages in a war zone and executing innocent people to force collaboration. It does not refer to civilian casualties that occur because the goddamned Hamas shoot their missiles from population centers and schoolyards.
The fact is Sharon doesn't care when Hamas shoots missiles at Israeli schoolkids, she wants to distract when Israel fights back by calling collateral casualties (small, given Israel's attempt to avoid such) "collective punishment." She is now serving in ambulances used by Hamas to transport terrorists and weapons.
All of these Marxist anarchists above are responsible for proliferation of weapons smuggling tunnels in Rafah through the publicity campaign using the death of Rachel Corrie as an excuse to put pressure on Israel to stop destroying those tunnels. Today, the IDF has to go back in and destroy them. Up until now, with ISM help, those tunnels have provided weapons that killed even children in Sderot. The above people are on record as having gone into the tunnels and knowing where they are. Time to treat them as enemy combattants. In coming days, we'll tell you how to STOP THEM for good. Right now, these people are riding in ambulances used by Hamas to transport weapons and terrorists to provide human shield work for the killers.
We're wondering if LaRudee (left) is asking Haniyeh if he has a suicide bomber's bed he can sleep in as he did in the past. LaRudee is earning big bucks now as an organizer for Hamas and also received a medal from the terrorist group. He also has been working with Hizballah.
CAIOHME HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY DEPORTED FROM ISRAEL AND IS NOW IN GAZA DOING HER HUMAN SHIELD WORK FOR HAMAS. AN IRISH NATIONAL. HER PASSION IS TO DESTROY ISRAEL AND AID ALL TERRORIST GROPS THAT SEEK TO DO SO.
HER HAIR COLOR MAY BE DIFFERENT AS IN THIS PHOTO:
Listen to Stop the ISM's Lee Kaplan about the ISM on the Tovia Singer Show, Israel National Radio by clicking this link: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/455
IDF NAVY STOPS ISM BOAT!!!
The IDF Navy finally stopped the IDF Flotilla boat Dignity today. As usual the ISM claims their boat was in international waters (like they never lie). The Israeli Defense Ministry needs to do three things: 1) Sink the boat. 2) Sink the boat. 3) Sink the boat. Arrest Huwaida Arraf and Neta Golan if on board and this time prosecute them. Golan, a former mental patient is a co-founder of the ISM with Huwaida Arraf. Intercepted ISM email: From: "Ramzi Kysia"
TAKE ACTIONIMMEDIATELY! The Dignity, a Free Gaza boat on a mission of mercy to besieged Gaza, is being attacked by the Israeli Navy in international waters. The Dignity has been surrounded by at least half-a-dozen Israeli warships. They are firing live ammunition around the Dignity, and one of the warships has rammed the civilian craft causing an unknown amount of damage.
Contrary to international maritime law, the Israelis are actively preventing the Dignity from approaching Gaza or finding safe haven in either Egypt or Lebanon. Instead, the Israeli navy is demanding that the Dignity return to Cyprus - despite the fact that the ship does not carry enough fuel to do so.
Fortunately, no one aboard the ship has yet been seriously injured. There are 15 civilian passengers representing 11 different countries (see below for a complete list). At approximately 5am (UST), well out in international waters, Israeli warships began surrounding the Dignity, threatening the ship. At 6:45am (UST) we were able to establish brief contact with the crew and were told that the ship had been rammed by the Israeli Navy in international waters, and that the Israelis were preventing the ship from finding safe harbor. We heard heavy gunfire in the background before all contact was lost with the Dignity. It is urgent that you
It is urgent that you TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION!
CALL the Israeli Government and demand that it immediately STOP attacking the Dignity and endangering the lives of its passengers! (DO CALL BUT TELL TEHM TO SINK THE SHIP!!!)
CALL Mark Regev in the Prime Minister's office at: +972 2670 5354 or +972 5062 3264 firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL Shlomo Dror in the Ministry of Defence at: +972 33697 5339 or +972 50629 8148 email@example.com
The Dignity departed from Larnaca Port in Cyprus at 7pm (UST) on Monday 29 December, bound for war-devastated Gaza with a cargo of over 3 tons of desperately needed medical supplies donated by the people of Cyprus. At our request, the ship was searched by Cypriot Port authorities prior to departure, to certify that there was nothing "threatening" aboard - only emergency medical supplies.
TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY TO STOP THE ISRAELI NAVY FROM ENDANGERING THE DIGNITY AND ITS PASSENGERS!
Civilians aboard the Dignity being threatened by the Israeli military:
(UK) Denis Healey, Captain
Captain of the Dignity, Denis has been involved with boats for 45 years, beginning with small fishing boats in Portsmouth. He learned to sail while ats chool and has been part of the sea ever since. He's a certified yachtmaster and has also worked on heavy marine equipment from yachts to large dredgers. This is his fourth trip to Gaza. (He needs to be prosecuted by Israel and the US for violating US Neutrality Act).
(Greece) Nikolas Bolos, First Mate Nikolas is a chemical engineer and human rights activist (bullshit artist). He has served as a crewmember on several Free Gaza voyages, including the first one in August.
This guy needs to be prosecuted by Israel for repeat offenses.
(Jordan) Othman Abu Falah Othman is a senior producer with Al-Jazeera Television. He will remain in Gaza to report on the ongoing military onslaught. (Objective? Al Jazeera calls Hamas terrorist martyrs)
(Australia) Renee Bowyer Renee is a schoolteacher and human rights activist (bullshit artist). She will remain in Gaza to do human rights monitoring and reporting.
(Ireland) Caoimhe Butterly–ISM MANIAC FROM WAY BACK Caoimhe is a reknowned human rights activist and Gaza Coordinator for the Free Gaza Movement. She will be remaining in Gaza to do human rights monitoring, assist with relief efforts, and work on project development with Free Gaza.
(Cyprus) Ekaterini Christodulou Ekaterini is a well-known and respected (by whom?) freelance journalist in Cyprus. She is traveling to Gaza to report on the conflict.
(Sudan) Sami El-Haj - AN Al QAEDA MAN! Sami is a former detainee at Guantanamo Bay, and head of the human rights section at Al-Jazeera Television. He will remain in Gaza to report on the ongoing military onslaught.
(UK) Dr. David Halpin-WOULD NEVER VOLUNTEER FOR JEWISH VICTIMS IN SDEROT Dr. Halpin is an experienced orthopaedic surgeon, medical professor, and ship's captain. He has organized humanitarian relief efforts in Gaza on several occasions with the Dove and Dolphin. He is traveling to Gaza to volunteer in hospitals and clinics.
(Germany) Dr. Mohamed Issa Dr. Issa is a pediatric surgeon from Germany. He is traveling to Gaza to volunteer in hospitals and clinics.
(UK/Tunisia) Fathi Jaouadi Fathi is a television producer and human rights activist. He will remain in Gaza to do human rights monitoring and reporting.
(USA) Cynthia McKinney-KNOWN VIRULENT ANTI-SEMITE WANTED TO ACCEPT SAUDI MONEY AFTER 9/11. Cynthia is a former U.S. Congresswoman from Georgia, and the 2008 Green Party presidential candidate. She is traveling to Gaza to assess the ongoing conflict.
(Cyprus) Martha Paisi Martha is a senior research fellow and experienced human rights activist (bulshit artist). She is traveling to Gaza to do human rights work and to assist with humanitarian relief efforts.
(UK) Karl Penhaul Karl Penhaul is a video correspondent for CNN, based out of Bogot?, Colombia. Appointed to this position in February 2004, he covers breaking news around the world utilizing CNN's new laptop-based 'Digital Newsgathering' system. He is traveling to Gaza to report on the ongoing conflict.
(Iraq) Thaer Shaker Thaer is a cameraman with Al-Jazeera television. He will remain in Gaza to report on the ongoing military onslaught.
(Cyprus) Dr. Elena Theoharous, MP Dr. Theoharous is a surgeon and a Member of the Cypriot Parliament. She is traveling to Gaza to assess the ongoing conflict, assist with humanitarian relief efforts, and volunteer in hospitals. ### To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:26 AM Subject: [GazaFriends] URGENT! Israeli Navy Attacking Civilian Mercy Ship! TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY!
In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! Bomb the shit out the the Gaza savages! Let's have some smell of napalm in the morning over Rafiach. Avenge Sderot! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! Die die die Hamas dogs! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! Zion gonna win! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! Killing the Jihad bastards is the answer! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! End the illegal Hamas occupation of Jewish land in Gaza! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!! In Blood and Spirit We will Redeem Thee Oh Sderot!!!
Stop the ISM's Lee Kaplan can salso be heard on the Tovia Singer Show (Israel National News Radio) on Thursday, December18th at 1 PM Pacific Time US to discuss Stop the ISM's involvement in the arrest and deportation of ISM activist Darlene Wallach by the Israeli Navy. If there is time, he will also discuss the newest ISM vile tactics of If American's Knew's head, Alsion Weir who is producing a film with the ISM's newest lie claiming Israel routinely sexcually abuses Arab women at Ben Gurion airport. For more on Alison Weir, visit the Rogues Section of Stop the ISM. The Tovia Singer Show can be heard at www.israelnationalnews.com and clicking on Radio Shows. The show also will be archived.
IDF Exercises Sovereignty off Gaza, Arrests Pro-Arab Activists
They have broken Israeli sovereignty four times by landing at Gaza without authorization and without interference from Israeli authorities before Tuesday's arrests.
The Foreign Ministry originally said it did not want to create a media circus over arrests on the high seas. Further sailings were allowed by the office of the Prime Minister and the IDF, possibly out of fear of injuries to the activists, who have included European legislators.
The detained activists were identified as Andrew Muncie from Scotland, Darlene Wallach from the United States and Victor Arrigoni from Italy, all of whom were turned over to immigration authorities at Ben Gurion Airport for deportation. One of them is staging a hunger strike, and pro-Arab leaders from the Free Gaza movement charged Israel with "kidnapping them."
An IDF spokeswoman explained that the fishing boats wandered into prohibited territory and ignored orders to halt. "They interfered with security patrols," the spokeswoman explained. "The ISM activists are provocateurs, and the IDF allows fishing in permitted waters." The activists accompany the fishermen to encourage them to sail beyond the allowed limit and claim that Israel's exercised sovereignty over the Gaza Coast violates the Oslo Agreements. The government has stated in the past that it will control the air and sea so long as the Palestinian Authority, which has been replaced by Hamas in Gaza, does not control terror. The activists previously have charged the Navy with chemical warfare by spraying water cannons that drenched them with "a chemical substance." IDF spokesmen laughed off the allegations as ridiculous and said that "routine and acceptable" measures are taken when boats stray beyond legal limits.
The IDF also denied allegations that machine gunfire has been used to ward off the boats. Radio Netherlands reported that the fishing boats bear bullet holes, and it quoted an unnamed Arab's claim that fishermen come under fire on a daily basis.
Muncie, one of the activists who was arrested, accused the Navy of throwing explosives into the sea in order to destabilize the boats. Radio Netherlands also reported claims that two fishermen have been killed and at least four others wounded. The IDF denied the claims.
A member of the International Solidarity Movement. Left/Jihad Nexus Update: "York County native gets 31/2 years for helping Hamas," by Nichole Dobo for The Evening Sun, August 23:
A 33-year-old York County native was sentenced Thursday morning to prison for aiding a group the United States designated as a terrorist organization. Richard David Hupper, originally from York Township, was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in federal prison for aiding Hamas, a Palestinian military and political organization.Where does an unemployed machinist get $20K for Hamas? Through ISM fundraising as with the Gaza Flotilla. See below and tune in to learn how to go after ISM -Hamas fundraising:
Hupper faced up to 15 years in prison. He admitted to giving about $20,000 to Hamas while working in Israel with the International Solidarity Movement, a non-governmental organization….
Hupper, a Dallastown Area High School graduate, became involved with the conflict in the Middle East after watching international newscasts. The machinist watched the TV shows while recovering from a work-related injury at his Alabama home, his lawyer has said.
Hupper traveled to the Gaza Strip, where he worked with the International Solidarity Movement to aid Palestinians, according to court documents. He was eventually deported by Israeli authorities, according to court documents.
To return to Israel, Hupper applied for a passport in Florida using false information, according to court documents. He pleaded guilty to passport fraud charges more than two years ago. He is finishing his 24-month federal prison sentence for those charges.
Stop the ISM's Lee Kaplan will be on the Tovia Singer Show on Israel National News Radio on Thrusday night , August 28th at 9 pm (Friday at midnight e.s.t. or 7 am Friday in Israel) to discuss the Gaza Flotilla and what you can do to have the ISM activists arrested involved in the event. Tune in to see what you can do at www.israelnationalnews.com click on radio and listen live or listen to the archived show.
Slow Boat to Gaza
By David Bedein
Nicosia, Cyprus - On Monday, a movement known as FreeGaza.org held a press conference in Nicosia, Cyprus, in which a group of 40 people from around the world announced that they would board two small boats to travel by sea to Gaza to "break the siege" that Israel has placed upon Gaza.
There was no acknowledgement that in June of 2007, the Hamas regime took over Gaza and formalized a total state of war against Israel with the aim of liberating all of Palestine and using Gaza as a stepping stone to recoup any and all land ruled by the Jewish state.
With increasing boatloads of Iranian military hardware landing on the Gaza coastline, the Israeli navy was forced to impose an embargo of goods coming into Gaza. Israel offered to oversee goods and services for humanitarian needs in Gaza, by allowing specified supervised land crossings for supply to Gaza.The press conference, held at "Journalist House" in Nicosia, was launched with an opening statement by an Israeli American Jerusalem resident, Jeff Halper, who alleged that Israel was behaving in defiance of international law by closing shipping lanes to Gaza. He also claimed that the people of Gaza faced a severe shortage of milk and medical supplies.
Mr. Monir Deeb, a native Gazan who has lived in Los Angeles since 1979, explained to the media that he was boarding these boats to reunite with his siblings in Gaza. Mr. Deeb described Gaza as a "peaceful community under Israeli military siege" and said that this small convoy was meant to deliver a message to Israel to stop the siege of Gaza.
This reporter asked Mr. Deeb about the armed Gaza militias who have fired thousands of missiles over the past eight years against Israeli civilian communities that surround Gaza. I also asked for his comment on how the Hamas government is using the current cease fire period to regroup and train for the next attack on Israel. Mr. Deeb said that he "could not relate to this question," since it was "political" and his concern was "only humanitarian" in nature.
The convener of the FreeGaza.org press conference, Ms. Greta Berlin, an American woman formerly married to a Palestinian whose family was dislocated from Safed in Northern Israel during the 1948 war, gave examples of the humanitarian mission on which they were embarking. "One of her missions," she said, "was to supply 9,000 hearing aids for Palestinian children who suffer hearing loss at a young age, due to Israeli missile attacks on Gaza."
I asked Ms. Berlin if it were not the case that the missile attacks that she had claimed had been fired at Palestinians in Gaza by Israelis were actually fired by Palestinians towards the Western Negev, as they screech over Palestinian villages en route to hit Israeli civilian targets.
Ms. Berlin would not comment, saying repeatedly that the purpose of the voyage to Gaza was not political, even though the press statement issued by FreeGaza.org touched every raw political nerve possible. FreeGaza.org also clearly stated that it strongly condemns Israel for not allowing "refugees and their descendants the right to return home" to the villages that have since been resettled by Israel after the 1948 war. Meanwhile, the "FreeGaza.org" press statement also decried "Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine," laying aside any pretensions that the group only favored Israel's full withdrawal from Gaza.
Ms. Berlin reported that the operation to bring two boats into Gaza was independent of any foreign entities. She mentioned that FreeGaza.org had already raised $210,000 of the total budget needed, more than $300,000 for the boats. However, on July 31st, the Palestine Information Center issued a press release in which it stated that a member of the Lebanese Parliament had confirmed to Hamas leader Abu Marzook in Cairo that the boats had been provided by Palestinian popular committees by the Hamas. That would mean, in effect, that FreeGaza.org received two sources of support for its work - from American Jewish groups and from the Palestinian popular committees which are run by Hamas.
Nothing like the profit motive to move things along the high seas.
The boats are timed to arrive in Gaza this coming Saturday night, which this year marks Tisha 'av, the ninth of Av on the Jewish calendar, a fast day which marks disasters which have befallen the Jewish people.
By coincidence or not, pro-Palestinian movements around the world have designated this Friday and Saturday as a time of solidarity with their cause.
Indeed, an international Palestinian solidarity conference will convene this coming weekend at Wyndam Ohare Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, where a coalition of fifty Arab groups will gather under the umbrella of the first "Palestinian Popular Conference in North America." The theme of the conference, promoted in all of their publicity, leaves no room for the imagination: "Ending Zionist occupation and colonization of Palestine. :: Article nr. 50830 sent on 15-jan-2008 05:09 ECT http://www.uruknet.info/?p=50830
Mask of Zion
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa Revisited: The More Details, The More Devils
- Cast Iron Stomachs: The Beautiful Defiance Of Palestine’s Hunger Strikers
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond
- Jewish At The Root: Iraq’s Destruction, Hell Weapons, Hatred, Networking And The Interconnectedness Of It All
- The Tribal Nexus: Zionists And “Anti-Zionists” Unite To Ensure The Survival Of “Israel”
- The Accusation Of “Anti-Semitism” II: Linguistic Iconoclasm, “Chosen-ness” And The Affirmation of Zionist Arrogance
- The Accusation Of “Anti-Semitism” I: Zionism, “Jewish Israelis” And Revisionism
- The Case Of Uri Avnery II: Hasbara, Supremacism And The Future Of Solidarity
- The Case Of Uri Avnery I: “Shukran, Israel” Analyzed And Refuted
- “International Zionism Is Strangling The World”: Interview With Jonathan Azaziah
- PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II
- PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine I
- Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass
- Massacre In Norway: Mossad Strikes Again Under ‘Lone Gunman’ Cover
- Syria: Zionist Mobilization Kicks Into High Gear
- Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria II
- Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria I
- 9/11-Israel’s Grand Deception (Videos)
- Israel’s Fission Field Warfare — Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt
- US FOREIGN POLICY CRISIS: Gordon Duff speaks with Jonathan Azaziah on Egypt and Israel
- Men Die, Lions Rise
- Operation Phantasmagoria III: Juliano Mer-Khamis, Assassinated Hope
- Operation Phantasmagoria II: Gaza and Al-Quds, Linked In Blood
- Mysterious West Bank Shootings: Random Murders Or Assassinations?
My Blog List
India and the British Empire: Historical Origins of The Contemporary Naxalite Insurgency - *The Pax Britannica is so firmly established that the idea of overt rebellion is always distant from our minds, even in a remote State like Bastar. – B. ...37 minutes ago
Lavrov: Hezbollah Just as Russia’s Aerospace Force Present in Syria at Government’s Request - Iranian forces and Hezbollah, just as Russia’s aerospace group are in Syria at the invitation of the country’s government, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey ...49 minutes ago
Austria and Russia: Economics in Dispute with Politics - Yet another promising area of bilateral cooperation between Russia and Austria is the high-tech manufacturing segment of heavy engineering associated with ...2 hours ago
Évaluation française de l'attaque chimique de Khan Cheikhoun - Évaluation nationale Attaque chimique du 4 avril 2017 (Khan Cheikhoun) Programme chimique syrien clandestin Ce document est constitué de renseignements déc...3 hours ago
Hey Ireland, Your Ambassador Just Told Me You’ll Do Anything Trump Wants - Dear brothers and sisters of Ireland, your ambassador to the United States Anne Anderson spoke at the University of Virginia Tuesday afternoon. After con...13 hours ago
Thousands of American Jews sign petition against Trump speech at Holocaust museum event - JTA Thousands of American Jews have signed a petition challenging the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s invitation to President Donald Trump to deliver the ...22 hours ago
“Zeinab, she was forced to watch the massacre of 116 children”–Vanessa Beeley on Terrorists’ Massacre of Foua Kafraya civilians - Apr 21, 2017, UK Column News 21st Century Wire’s Vanessa Beeley speaks to Mike Robinson about the recent murder of children enticed off a bus with the pr...4 days ago
Yair Svorai: My parents founded a settlement, now Trump could make their dream come true - The expansion of Jewish settlements has followed a consistent pattern for about 100 years – the replacement of Palestinians by Jews. The new U.S. president...5 weeks ago
Ray Hanania Claims Christian Arabs Joining The “IDF” - Visit Ikhras to learn all about Ray Hanania Ray Hanania comes out of mourning over Shimon Peres to continue his campaign to divide Christian and Muslim Pal...5 months ago
Jaberi Ansari: Lebanon’s Political Agreement Has Positive Effect on the Country, the Region - Jaberi Ansari to ’Al Ahed’: Lebanon’s Political Agreement Has a Positive Effect on the Country and the Region5 months ago
The 7th Annual Bill Henry International Eat-a-Cheeseburger Day - Bill Henry, Z"L,circa 1940Tuesday, October 11, 2016, is the 7th annual Bill Henry international Eat-a-Cheeseburger day.* This day honors the memory of Bil...6 months ago
Likud Becomes a Regional Member of the European Parliament - Maidhc Ó Cathail Counterpunch April 27, 2016 Although Israel is geographically located in Asia, the self-described “Jewish state” has emphasized its Europe...11 months ago
1972 Anti-war Documentary/Winter Soldier (full video) - *Winter Soldier* is a *1972 *documentary film chronicling the Winter Soldier Investigation which took place in Detroit, Michigan, from *January 31 to Feb...1 year ago
Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - By Zander C. Fuerza Unraveling the Mystery of 9/11 September 11, 2001, was a horrific and tragic day — nearly three thousand people perished in the terror...3 years ago
These photographs of jews using human shields are for real Robert Bernstein: Human Shield for Criticism of Israel Source As ...
China Warns The World: America Is The “Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability” ( Zero Hedge ) It is no secret that the relationshi...
April 23, 2017 As a story goes, back in the nineteenth-century, a Paris opera house decided to stage a play with insults towards R...
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the autho...
Source A Rabbi among suspects; traffickers would approach poor Bulgarians and offer to buy a kidney for transplant in Turkey. ...
AL NUSRA SAFELY EVACUATES FROM AL-WAER, HOMS (DAYS AFTER TERRORISTS MASSACRE OVER 100 CIVILIAN EVACUEES OF FOUA AND KAFRAYA)Source Photo by Vanessa Beeley, who writes : “The look of hate. A Nusra Front terrorist waits in Al Waer, Homs to board the ...
EDITOR’S CHOICE | 22.04.2017 America’s Yemen Crisis Is Bigger than Just Yemen Broken alliances and competing political factions...
Venezuela is continuing to endure violent protests from U.S.-funded right-wing opposition groups that seek to destabilize the country and...
April 23, 2017 by Peter Koenig Trump, within a span of a week, has made a U-turn; from a coward to hero. So the MSM; his aggressive ...
This post was originally published on this site The false flag Syrian chemical attack and the subsequent “frightening” (that ...
Western focus on ‘delegitimizing’ Syria election
WHAT THE SYRIAN DEATH TOLL REALLY TELLS US
Sharmine Narwani war right: Assad’s Removal is Not on Moscow’s Mind
Crunch Time in Syria: The UN Protocol’s Jihadist Loophole
Who's Afraid of the UN Observer Mission?
Hollywood in Homs and Idlib?
High-Tech Trickery in Homs?
Ruppert Murdoch & Hezbollah'
Western Journalist: Visa Denied
Hamas: “Anyone who is awaiting change from the West today will not get any change”
- The Syrian dimension of the Egyptian national security
- Mazbout asks: WHAT HAPPENED TO ANIS NACCACHE?
- Tony Cartalucci and The West’s proxy wars under Mazbout's Microscope - Egypt is not the Next “Syrian War”
- Daniel Mazbout Discovered the SPONSORS of TERRORISM
- Takfiri Terrorism Enemy of Entire Lebanon including Daniel Mazbout
- Wahabi Sex-Jihad: Islam is innocent of Muslims dirty laundry
- A Gun for Rent: After Libya, Hamas "Jihad" in Syria continues
- No Peace Without Hezbollah and Hezbollah will not compromise on a grain of soil of Palestine.
- Two ways to stop the "Shiite tsunami"??
- Salifis Sexual "Jihad" for Syria...The 3 days marriage of Salafis LEADER Hazem Abu Ismail blessed By Khairat Al-shater
- "Do not return to Kufr, killing one another, after I am gone." Why Is "Muslim" Morsi Killing Egyptians?
- On polygamy in Islam and Khairat Al-Shater secret marriage
- On the Palestinians Independent Decision, Yarmouk camp and Al-Akhbar Practical Route to Gaza - A comment censored by Al-akhbar
- Why Israel wants Muslim Brotherhood to replace the king of Jordan?
- Ahmad Jibril to be expelled from the PL(iquidation)
- Do you Remember the Operation of Qibya in the night of gliders?
- Who is the benificiary of the displacing of the displaced Palestinian in Syria?
- The Third Birth (updated)
- Celebrations in Abbastan and Hamastan (Edited)
- THE PALESTINIAN SPRING: A New OSLO UNDER COOKING IN CAIRO
- Alan hart bluffing Palestinians Again: "The Palestinians’ only option""Slip of Clinton's tongue": "Hamas" assassinated the chief of Syrian missile program!?
- Brotherhood Complicity in Israeli aggression on Gaza regime to impose new security arrangements
- Hamayreh: Sheikh Hamad: ahlan wasahlan (welcome to Palestine)
- Syria, PKK and Hamas: Loyalty and Betrayal
- The ungrateful "son" of Hamas would be the next Nato Mufiti
- The Mohammad film, aiming to inflame the sectarian tension in Egypt
- Hamas seeking a ‘United Resistance’ without Syria, against "Israel"
- The Mohammad film, directed and produced by a bunch of Israel-loving Zionists aiming to inflame the sectarian tension in Egypt
- Damuscus: The new Whorehood's First Qibla, and Second Haram
- On American Brother's Hamayreh and "Shiite extremists"
- Nasser and American brothers (Must see)
- Palestinian Reconciliation: Cocking aggregates
- Khalid "Ibn Sabaa" faning Sunni-Shae Fitna
- Khalid Amayereh calling for "UNITY"??
- Clueless Arab and Palestinian leaders and pundits
- Erdogan: “NATO has a responsibility to protect Turkish borders,”
- Two faces of the Same Shekel
- The "True" Story .........
- "Success will never come from deviant"
- Khalid Amayreh: "We expect..."
- Rats desert a sinking ship, fools ride
- "Is it a pre-condition to recognize Israel in order to govern?"
- Brothers of America
- "O people and political forces"
- "Arab spring" is a great asset for Palestinian cause - commented
- Amayereh, indirectly,addressing himself and his brothers: Don't allow yourselves to fallinto the trap.
- "We can't take people's support for granted."
- Divide to Rule: "Arab Spring" between Secularism and sectarianism.
- The Abbas-Mishaal encounter: what is next? - The start of a ”real" Palestinian partnership
- Netanyahu, The Liar on moving the slave to the "right direction"
- Sami Jaddalah's way to change the regime in Palestine
- Real Islam in harmony with real democracy.
- A Tour for Americans in Kaddafi's Libya they never saw on Television
- Gordon Duff Calling for unity??? What Time is It?
- He had to die, but Why??
- Biden prescription for winning wars without losing a single life. (Making new Bin Ladens)
- Qaddhafi could have got on a flight to Cuba; but he died fighting in defence of Libya
- Thank you, Mashaal
- The problem is NOT how they got in there...
- Jewish ‘Heroes’ Contest: "self-loving" Jew VS "self-destructive Jew".
- Alan Hart and naked Hypocrisy
- "All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing,......"
- Kudos Mr. Abbas, the "tragic hero": The “plucked chicken” is soaring into the sky. Give him a chance
- The Statehood, the Carrot and the Stick
- Prof' William A. Cook: Tearing the Veil From Israel’s Civility-a book review - Commented by UP
- "Veteran" Sami Jadallah: Time For Regime Change in Palestine
- The "real" reason why Erdogan did not go ahead with Gaza visit
- Should Palestinians recognize pre-1967 Israel?
- The Old Settler: Israel’s settler army and government poised to commit a new outrage
- Khalid Amayreh's Open letter to Erdogan : say "NO" to Israel 's new solicitations
- After Egypt Pharaouh, the Turkish Sultan tries to domasticate Hamas
- He returned on Nakba Day, Martyred on Naksa Day, Millions will follow
- Israel wishes liberals in the next Egyptian elections 'good luck', thus claimed Khalid Amayreh
- Is Erdogan worried about Strategic Relationship with Syria? He should
- He did it, Hassan Hijazi returned to Yafa (Java) - Millions will follow
- Right or Wrong
- On Khalid Amayreh, Syrian Brothers "revolution" and the A great day for Palestine
- On the No-Fly Zone over Gaza — Petition
- Khalid Amayreh: "The Syrian regime must change, or it will be changed"
- On Sabir Nureddin's alternative strategy for liberation of Libya
- Syria, the "Revolution" of NATO, Arab IDIOTS and 'disappointed' Libyan rebels
- Veteran" SAMI JADALLAH: I always condemned “terrorist” acts committed by both Israelis and Palestinians"
- Iraqization Libya: Arab League Resign and back Libya no fly zone
- PA…YOU’RE FIRED!
- Its time for Palestine's 'Libyan moment'
- Uri Avnery is worried: Obama on the wrong side of history, Uri is not?
- Uri Avnery is worried: Egypt will change our lives
- After Galloway, Ken O'Keefe under fire at HTT (Hasbara think thank).
- The STL tide has changed: "Enough is enough" "Do you think we’re that stupid?”
- On "Socialist Worker's wake up!", after "Each village is a reminder"
- Palestinian Idiot Advice Erdogan: Don't Trust the Arab Throngs, Don't lose your old Friends, Nato and Israel
- DesertPoison: PALESTINE BETRAYED BY ITS OWN
- A letter from a 1948 settler to 1967 settlers in Gaza
- They Invented a Religion to Steal a Land from Its Owners
- Jerusalem does not belong to Jewish-Israelis: "The Bible Came From Arabia",
Gilad Atzmon: Latest
- A DIPLOMATIC DEFEAT TO ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH LOBBY
- PRESS TV CORRESPONDENT THREATENED BY JDL
- The 50 Most Influential Jews – Not a single humanist on the list
- Did the Jews Lose Europe?
- THE WORKLESS CLASS WOKE UP
- ORWELL AND THE JEWS..(VIDEO)
- GILAD ATZMON EXPLAINS THE JEWS
- NICK SHABBOS GOY CLEGG
- ON KOSHER STATISTICS
- BORN SMART, BORN EQUAL, BORN DIFFERENT – ON THE ROAD TO MERITOCRACY
- CALL IT COLONIALISM, CALL IT OCCUPATION - JUST DON'T CALL IT 'APARTHEID'
- JEWISH POWER, LEFT, FASCISM AND SOUNDBITE CULTURE
- BY WAY OF DECEPTION
- MUST WATCH-THE HOLOCAUST'S VISIT TO YAD VASHEM
- JEWS AND TERMINOLOGY
- GAZA’S ARK ATTACKED
- A RADICAL THINKER
- Zionism an Affirmation of Judaism’ Take It From the Rabbi’s
- In Bed With Bibi
- THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE?
- Silvia Cattori With Gilad Atzmon
- Jew in a Bag
- How Zionists manage to get away with their myths and lies?
- Controlled Opposition – From Goldstein to Soros and Beyond
- Gilad Atzmon Who?
- Israel Channel 2 program on Anti-Semitism (must watch)
- Deir Yassin Remembered - PLEASE CIRCULATE
- Henry Herskovitz: Max Blumenthal Shows His Stripes
- Nahida Izzat; The Curse of Chutzpa
- United Against Freedom
- Is the Anti-Occupation Movement Driven by Defenders of Genocide?
- Purim and Genocidal Phantasies By Ran HaCohen
- There Is No Business Like Shoa Business
- Jewish Voice for Weizmann
- TWITTER SABBATH GOY OF THE YEAR AWARD......
- Sabbath Goy MP Denis MacShane Resigned
- The Anti-Racist / Racist
- BDS Against George Galloway
- Washington JCRC launches legal fund to help 'wrongfully imprisoned' Jews
- BDS at Brooklyn College: the Benefits of Pro-Israel Overkill
- Spielberg v. Tarantino
- Gilad in Palestine!
- Regarding the proposed al-Awda withdrawal of endorsement from BDS
- Adel Samara: .What is wrong with Atzmon calling Zionism as the Jewish version of Nazism?
- The Wandering Who - Part 1 - 7
- BDS Better Learn from its Mistakes
- J-BIG Vs. P-small
- More on the Gilad Atzmon controversy – and why it matters...
- Counter Ouch
- Holocaust Day Backfires
- Israeli Election: Time to bin Left and Right Terminologies
- Tribally United
- Gilad Atzmon With Zeinab Assaffar On Al Mayadeen TV
- What Dershowitz & Abunimah have in common? One simple wet dream (short video, very funny)
- Sax Offender Vs Progressive Rapists
- Songs Of The Metropolis (a doc film)
- Palestine: Oppression Will not Work (must watch)
- Mleeta, Khiam, Sabra, Shatila and Resistance In General
- Stop the Press: 0.000125 % of the Jews are Ethical and Universalists
- Jewish Projection For Christmas
- Did the Age of Enlightenment Never Occur? Introduced by Gilad Atzmon,
- Gilad Atzmon on the End of Israeli militarism on Afshin Rattansi's TV Christmas Special
- Roadmap to Apartheid trailer
- Watch Human Right Watch – A Tribute to Prof Richard Falk
- The End Of The Jewish State Is Here
- This is Not a Revolt, This is a War – 25th Anniversary of the First Palestinian Intifada
- Holocaust not Hope
- The Chosenites-Stop Everything and Watch This Horrid Expose
- From Jeff Blankfort To Gilad Atzmon and Philip Weiss
- Not The Wisest Phil Around
- The End of Jewish Power
- The Jewish 'Progressive' View Of The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict
- Israel's War on Truth
- Britain Supports UN Palestinian Bid for a State
- Pillar of Impotence
- Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate
- Sharon the Truth Teller
- Operation Security Roof*
- Crucial Update: Netanyahu Says No to Ground Operation
- Gilad Atzmon - From Stalingrad to Gaza with Love
- Ali Abunimah on Gaza and Lust (Video + comment)
- Carlos Latuff - Art of Resistance
- Pillar of Biblical Cloud
- The Return of Ali Abu-Fighter
- They Get Away With Murder!
- Islamophobs Are Upset: Spanish press praises Gilad Atzmon
- The Conspiracy Review on The Wandering Who?
- Gilad Atzmon on Kevin Barrett's Truth Jihad Radio (very interesting)
- What shall we not talk about today?
- Rinaldo Francesca interviews Gilad Atzmon Part 5
- Jewish Domination? Occupation More Likely
- Then They Came For Me
- The Madness Continues: Ann Wright Disinvited to Sail
- Abunimah Did It Again
- Postcolonial Theory, Whiteness & Palestine
- To Disavow or Debate Gilad Atzmon?
- Obama, Netanyahu & Esther
- Dershowitz strikes back -- with lies (yawn)
- The Wondering Jesse
- It’s a Win-Win Situation!
- Ynetnews: The protocols of Gilad Atzmon
- Sheikh Imran Hosein saw it all in 2003(must watch)
- Zionist Bad Press Is All You Need
- David Landy and his ‘Israel Critic Jews’- A book review
- Dershowitz’ Lies and Glitches
- By Way Of Deception
- The book they don’t want you to read
- The Long Arm of Israel
- Are They Really ‘The People Of The Book’?
- Mearsheimer responds to Goldberg's latest smear
- American Tragedy
- Progressive Choseness
- Laura Stuart: Cafe Palestine Conference Freiburg - The Boundaries of Discourse- A Review
- Shahram Vahdany: King of the Jews
- An Interesting Exchange With A Jewish Anti Zionist
- Pressure Builds on Netanyahu after Massive Protests
- Self-Hatred vs. Self-Love- An Interview with Eric Walberg by Gilad Atzmon
- De-Zionification Now
- Was the Massacre in Norway a reaction to BDS?
- The Herem Law in the context of Jewish Past and Present
- Zionism & Multiculturalism
- Flotilla, Flytilla and the prospect of ‘Civil Society Action’
- Jewish Self-Reflection is Overdue
- Killing Goyim and Beyond
- Gaza Flotilla vs. Diaspora Jewry
- Self Reflection in Mondoweiss
- 1001 Lies About Gilad Atzmon
- Jews & Their Self Interest- An Interview with Philip Weiss
- A Warning From The Past
- This Documentary May Help You Understand Israel
- Jewish Clandestine Operation Exposed
- Israel’s Doomed Fate
- From ‘Right of Return’ to ‘Return in Practice’
- Winners and Losers
- What Are They Afraid of?
- Drama in London
- Time Is Ripe For A Paradigm Shift
- "Tribal Marxism for Dummies"
- The Israeli So-Called ‘Left’
- Let Us Talk About Jewishness
- Jewish Math
- On Jewish Intolerance
- Goldstone’s U-Turn
- No Fly Zone over Israel- An Interview With Gilad Atzmon
- Talks about music, Palestine, Zionism and Islam
- Silvia Cattori:An Interview with Gilad Atzmon-To Call A Spade A Spade
- Truth in Stuttgart
- An Urgent Appeal for Gaza
- Cairo & Jerusalem
- Left and Islam
- Jewish Power is Falling Apart
- American Foreign Policy
- Liberating the American People
- The Palestine Papers and Us
- Captain Israel- A Sickening Hasbara Magazine For Jewish Diaspora Youngsters
- Lauren Booth: go go go
- Shoah Backfires
- Milton Friedman’s ‘Capitalism and the Jews’Revisited
- Jews, Judaism and Jewishness
- Andy Robson: The Struggle Continues,Jazzwise.
- Ein Hod and the Israeli Sin .
- Israel: The Burning Bush
- Gilad Atzmon on Zionism and Jewish Identity from Jason Bosch on Vimeo.
- 200 Israeli War Criminals Better Hope For Palestinian Amnesty
- The Anti-Semitic Side of Zionism (must watch)
- Zionist Tolerance For a Change
- From Rabbi Yosef to Marx
- The Tide Has Changed is a musical lesson in humanity
- The Tide Has Changed!!!: Robert Wyatt and Gilad Atzmon in Haaretz
- Lieberman and the Jewish Political Continuum
- A conversation with Robert Wyatt about Cultural Resistance
- Jewish Boat On its Way - 9 Jews out of 18 millions will participate in this brave mission
- On Gaza and Chutzpah
- Israel Will Be Palestine
- On Jewish Loyalty
- Talking To The Wall Bloody Memoir
- One Democratic State in Palestine
- United Against Knowledge
- BBC Panorama, An Exemplary Work of Clumsy Journalism
- United Against Paintings
- The Jewish Division
- A Glimpse into Israeli Paranoia
- Britain Cannot Handle the Truth
- Islamophobia in Britain: The Products, The Names and The Faces
- Oliver Stone apologized for Telling the Truth
- My Problem with Jewish Identity Starts here
- Israel Braces Itself for a UN Fact Finding Mission Strictly Dancing
- British Jews Support Israeli War Crimes
- Each village is a reminder
- Tolerance, History and Revisionism on Aspen GrassRoots TV
- Touching Left, Islam, Israeli Lobby, Chomsky and Many other Hot Topics
- Connecting the Zionist Dots
- Shooting and Sobbing
- "I come from them, and I know how they think."
- The Helen Thomas' Resolution
- The Crucifixion of Kindness
- Jewish Ideology and World Peace
- Israeli Butchery at Sea
- Planet Chomsky vs. Dershowitz’s Orbit
- It took me many years before I realized that the place I was born in was in fact occupied Palestine.
Nahida the Exiled Palestinian - A MUST READ
- Nahida Izzat; The Curse of Chutzpa
- Defiant Land… Faithful Land…. Holy Land
- I am all of those
- Shia… Sunni? Cui Bono?
- “Vote-Giving”? – No Thank you. We Choose LIBERATION
- When I was seven, Jesus cried…
- Evidence of God? You bet
- Celebrating Talmud Reading
- Mochiach Advert in Jerusalem Post
- Tale in the darkness
- "Moshiach" Again!
- Who Creates Ghettos?
- Civilian Society??
- PALESTINE: SUE ISRAEL FOR GENOCIDE
- Now What?
- Beginning of the END
- FACTS... WMS
- Another fighter on the way
- Biased Washington Post
- A State of Soldiers
- America under "Israeli" Occupation
- Netanyahu's Message to Chabad
- People with Green Hearts
- Gaza, the Human Story
- Who could do that?
- Beloved people of Gaza
- "Genocidal Supremacy? NOOOOOOOO"
- Do you know how it feels to live in Gaza?
- Hassan Nasrullah
- النعجة القطري حمد بن جاسم
- "Light unto the Nations"
- نحن في غزّة بخير طمّنونا عنكم
- X,Y,Z= GENOCIDE
- The "Art" of Violence and Racism
- Something Miraculous Happened
- A Sleazy Snake
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Gaza Speaks!
- Conflict of Interest & Liberation
- House of Rothschild
- Birth of Terrorism & False-Flag
- What do you call this?
- Normalization-from the Back Door
- What's wrong with these people?
- Ooops, I just Committed a Thought Crime!
- Palestinian Zionists!
- A Lioness of Palestine !
- The Hidden Truth
- This is My Palestine
- WE have the Right
- Lala Land
- My Hajj Experience
- Make up your mind
- US Army's Moral Compass
- Electronic Intifada: Integrity Please!
- Growing Spine!
- URGENT... BREAKING NEWS
- The Calling
- Supremacy of "Peace Now" activists
- World, I love you
- Palestine-what is it all about?
- فتن كقطع الليل المظلم
- Ken Okeefe and False Flag
- Temple of "Israel"
- World Be WARNED!
- What really matters!
- Hijacking and Steering BDS
- ISRA-HELL on EARTH
- JPOST Moshiach Now
- Is this child abuse
- Breaking: False Flag
- Final Call
- Beloved Jerusalem
- Only in Palestine
- An Open Invitation
- When you are a Palestinian
- Palestine, Not just a Name
- Palestinian Women
- Morally Bankrupt
- Look who is training terrorists!
- When Talmudic Law is Put into Practice
- أحلام الطفلة جنى تلاحق الجنود الإسرائيليين
- Bemused !
- DO NOT Take the Bait
- Once and for All
- Palestinian Stones speaks out
- Childhood Friends
- The Journey
- Violence of the "Chosen"
- Once upon a time
- Most Precious Gift
- My Beloved has many Faces
- Humanity is Doomed when...
- Motherhood Redefined
- Beauty and the Beast
- Spot the Difference
- Palestine...a moment of reflection
- Untill Liberation and Return
- Not in my name!
- Breaking Chains of Arrogance
- Solving the Problem?
- Donor Opium
- The Mother of All Conspiracies
- Advice to Bank-robbed countries
- The question of Faith
- Are you a "certified cuckoo"?
- Types of Souls
- Setting the records straight
- Poison in the Cake
- Beyond Belief
- "Just Keep Looking the Other Way"
- Will PSC rise to the Challenge?
- "Logic of the Absurd
- "Chosen", so they can!
- I met Jesus today
- Of Exclusivity, Loyalty and Liberation
- Global March to Jerusalem
- Genocide and International Law
- "Earth is Flat"
- Defamation as a Political Tool
- Invented People
- Chabad rabbis in US Senate
- Open Debate: Their Deadliest Enemy
- Who are the Warmongers?
- Calling a Spade a Spade
- Aren't we lucky folks
- THEY DID IT
- Hijacking Revolutions
- From Tribalism to Humanism
- Age of Enlightenment?
- Finally, the TRUTH comes out
- The LIGHT List
- Concerning Mondoweiss, Racism and Freedom of Speech
- Thought Terrorism
- أنشروا هذا الفيديو
- will it ever stop getting "better"!
- Dare I say its name!
- To Children of Gaza, Chris Hedges
- Open Your Eyes
- "For Those With Eyes That Sees"
- "O . . . BLESS THEE O ISRAEL"
- Eureka... !!! it's Eurabia!
- Another "Religion" in the Making
- NO, BUT NO THANK YOU
- More sense to the senses
- People still choose Islam
- Keep me afloat
- Verses of the universe
- Yes, I am
- An Ode for Lifta
- Would You?
- Mirror Mirror on the Wall
- Mercy Halal
- The "Eternal Victims" !
- A "Benign" Culture
- Demonizing Islam, Cui Bono?
- The Great Cancer Hoax
- About Islam
- The Question of Suffering
- Morphing zionism
- You are God's masterpiece
- The coming American Nakba
- Sharing Our House with Settlers
- "Give the ME to the Jews"!
- Jewish voice for Peace? Really??
- A Mystical Visit
- The Spider's Web
- Chabad rabbi tells the truth!
- THis is How Liberation is
- The Wanted 18
- Pathetic or what!
- I have a Dream- poem
- PHOTOS PALESTINE
- Holding the World Hostage
- Rising Above
- By Mohammed:Itmar Killers Found?
- Stranger than Fiction
- Doves and Hawks
- A very Important Message, Ken O'Keefe
- Qur'an in Sign Language
- A "culture" of hate
- A "culture" of supremacy
- Jerusalemite Child
- The Situation in Egypt "Explained"
- EDL and the "Muslamic Infidels"
- Farid Ghadry flirts with child-murderers
- Bahrain and Chabad Lubavitch
- Simple Truth
- Zionist Scoop
- Meet the Jewish Settlers
- Dreams and Realities
- Little Boxes
- Left,Secularism and Islam
- We March to Jerusalem
- EGYPT BEWARE
- Such Spirit Cannot be Destroyed
- Chabadist Dershowitz Joins WikiLeaks defense team
- Egypt sings:FREE PALESTINE!
- Why Islam?
- I want to tell the world - video
- More Lies against Hamas
- God's Chosen Terrorists
- A GREAT WOMAN
- Hamas VS zionist hasbara
- Just Amazing!
- Cries for Freedom
- Sowing Hatred
- Palestine was Never a "Lost Cause"
- Deadly Ideology
- Our Problem is PR
- chabad in US Senate & congress
- Israeli and Jewish Exceptionalism
- Sowing Hatred
- Life on Hold
- 'Majority of Jews will be Ultra-Orthodox by 2050'
- Who would investigate these Jewish schools, I wonder?
- World Leaders and the Rebbe
- Antisemitism on the rise!Really?
- Why the Rebbe hates Islam?
- Chabad & EDL
- Nothing but Full Liberation
- Chabad Lubavitch & the zionist Law-Makers
- Who is trying to bluff Palestinians?
- BEHOLD WORLD.. BREAKING NEWS
- NO... This is not a Synagogue
- Meet the Rebbe
- Alice in Holy Land
- Oh Mighty israHell
- I Stand with Truth
- How to Manufacture Consent to Genocide?
- Oxymoron of a “Jewish Bi-national” State!
- Some Thoughts on Resistance
- Chabad around the world
- Breaking Taboos
- Muslim Women...The Real Oppression
- I have a Dream
- More Fog of Deception
- Palestinians versus the Samson option blackmail
- We are not alone
- Through the Fog of Deception
- A Strategy of Liberation
- Mathematical Politics
- The Play
- A prayer: if Only
- About anti Semitism
- Save Your Souls
- A Letter from the Heart
- No Escape
- you think you could defeat my will to?
- Equal Rights for serial killers...?!
- Look at me
- Hard talk
- Lovers don't rape
- Thank You
- The other side of the story
- The worm is in the can
- Supremacist and Racist Chabad
- About Jihad
- I want to tell the world
Recent Posts - By Date
- ► 2017 (1158)
- ► 2016 (3648)
- ► 2015 (3361)
- ► 2014 (4025)
- ► 2013 (2017)
- ► 2012 (4703)
10 Apr - 17 Apr
- Assad Announces Emergency Law to Be Abolished With...
- Bardawil: Abbas's decision to halt smear campaign ...
- Hero of Gaza: Vittorio Arrigoni, Kidnapped and Mur...
- Jerusalem aid committee announced in Washington
- WikiLeaks: Murr Says Sleiman Will Fight Hezbollah!...
- Egypt Court Dissolves Former Ruling Party
- Obama, take away the pain in my stomach
- Popular committee planning march to occupied Pales...
- Now Israel Is Free to Declare Its Innocence before...
- Israeli website called for the assassination of Vi...
- Abbas’s militia kidnap six Hamas supporters in Nab...
- Women demonstrators call for release of a child ki...
- A "culture" of Hate!
- Six Police Stabbed, 34 Hurt in Jordan Demo
- Wikileaks: Hariri 'suggested the Syrian Muslim Bro...
- Miqati Wants More Time… Aoun to Miqati: Take Your ...
- Wikileaks: Gamal Mubarak viewed Tantawi as a 'thre...
- Arab Spring Yet to Bloom
- A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE from Ken O'keefe
- Ukrainian security participated in Sisi's abductio...
- Flushing out the traitors and criminals in our mid...
- Shalit’s father: Netanyahu covers his failure by s...
- FRANKLIN LAMB : Why the “Obama Doctrine” won’t hel...
- Hamas Government Denounces the Murder of Vittorio
- Qur'an in Sign Language
- Wikileaks: Hariri to Talwar: "A partnership betwee...
- "... I don't think we have yet decided that there ...
- A culture of Supremacy
- Walking the wall: Comedian Mark Thomas interviewed...
- Gilad Atzmon: Let Us Talk About Jewishness
- "She was dressed in Muslim garb & just before we w...
- Goldstone’s Retraction Rejected
- Israel Lobbyist Funds US Presidents, Israeli Nukes...
- Family of cancer patient appeals for releasing him...
- Assad's reaching out ...
- UPCOMING ACTION : Move Over AIPAC! Time for a New ...
- Farwana: 750 thousand Palestinians kidnapped by Is...
- Libya: A flea market of weapons ...
- Syria, in the Eye of the Storm .. Secrets and Myst...
- GRANT F. SMITH: Espionage Theft & Secrets within U...
- IOF violate court decision, raze Bedouin homes in ...
- Hezbollah Denies Members Fighting in Libya
- IOA banishes Palestinian detainee to Malaysia
- Syria Awaits Action after Future Party MP ‘Implica...
- سورية في قلب العاصفة - خفايا وأسرار
- JEWS: The Ghost of ‘anti-Semitism is alive and wel...
- Does Abdul Halim Khaddam Have Anything to Do with ...
- PA prisoners' families call for their release
- Israeli education ministry launches Land Day witch...
- Egypt to Revise Gas Deals Abroad, Especially with ...
- New 900 housing units in Gilo in OJ
- Video: Brandeis students disrupt speech of former ...
- Jihad calls on resistance factions to capture more...
- a precedent to socialism and to justice
- Jerusalemite Child Challenges Soldiers
- 'Western Press Misled – Who Shot the Nine Soldiers...
- Russia asks Israel to prove its arms were used in ...
- The Ghost of ‘anti-Semitism is alive and well’
- Jewish National Fund Challenged for Complicity in ...
- "Bahrain does not exist as far as Al Jazeera is co...
- Israel Arrests The Entire Awarta Village
- Abu Marzouk denies meeting between Zahhar and Abba...
- WikiLeaks: Hariri Backed Sleiman to ‘Embarrass’ He...
- Strikes paralyze UNRWA facilities in Gaza Strip
- Post-Mubarak Egypt may end Gaza closure
- '..Singled out because of pro-Israel views ...'
- IPS moves Abu Sisi to an isolation cell- Palestini...
- Independent: Similarities between Libya, Iraq unde...
- IOF arrests 14 including children, settler runs ov...
- Sabotage Cell Involved in Syria Unrest, Jarrah Mai...
- Remember Beita …. Remember Awarta
- Israel steps up Jerusalem expulsions
- Wikileaks: Feltman & Khoja: "...Mikati was operati...
- the meaning of " Mafia"
- Mubarak Hospitalized, His Two Sons Detained for 15...
- Four Palestinians killed in tunnel collapse
- The Situation in Egypt "Explained"
- Abu Marzouk: Hamas vision for reconciliation contr...
- Wikileaks: Michel Sleiman to Jeffrey Feltman: "Eli...
- Sawasya: Karam Abu Salim closure a crime against h...
- US troops: ‘From Libya to Iran’
- 2 million flowers in Gaza to rot if crossings not ...
- Israel: ‘Is US too weak to attack Iran?’
- Egypt’s ‘Muslim Sisterhood’
- "Saad Hariri is a 'Yes Sir' man!"
- Zoabi: Palestinians entitled to defend themselves
- "Saad Hariri is a 'Yes Sir' man!"
- Freedom Flotilla coalition: We are not afraid of I...
- Ignoring suffering of Palestinians, PA to host dan...
- THE GHOST OF JOE MCCARTHY WALKS THE LAND – AN ANAL...
- Violent confrontations in Silwan
- Israel fears its ‘Nakba’ in September 2011
- Al-Maqdesi: 200 demolition orders in J'lem since 2...
- EU turns blind eye to Palestinian citizens in Isra...
- Senior Israeli security chiefs urge for release of...
- "..loss of Syrian support would be painful .."
- Dweik stands in 'full solidarity' with Manara Squa...
- Planned Libya Invasion
- Bahar demands expediting the no-fly zone decision
- Ramallah hunger strikers resent Abbas reneging on ...
- ▼ 10 Apr - 17 Apr (165)
- ► 2010 (7018)
- ► 2009 (5952)
- ► 2008 (309)
A Somewhat Alternative View of the Wall St. Protests
Obama and His Nine Hundred Rabbis
Combatting Muslim Stereotyping Through Video
The coronation of 'His Excellency' Benjamin Netanyahu by his steadfastly loyal subjects
Aid to Israel compared with aid to U.S. tornado victims: take a guess who gets more Jews Expressing Their Love for Jesus
What Western Protesters Can Learn from the People of the Middle East--third and final
What Western Protesters Can Learn from the People of the Middle EastNo Iranian Ever Called Me a Goy (with apologies to Muhammad Ali) The Audacity of Hypocrisy vs. Signs from Heaven Ovadia Yosef’s Love Letter to His Donkey
‘Resistance Stronger than Ever… Lebanon Will Protect Oil Wealth’Resistance Might Have to Occupy Galilee- Netanyaho; You can't !"
Opposition Will Not Name Hariri; New Stage Has Begun
Iran's Project is the Palestinian's, Lebanon's and Arab's Project
Mideast Peace Talks Are "Born-Dead"
Our Freedom, Sovereignty Depend On Our Elements of Power
Videos: Hariri Assasination Evidence Expose
Nasralla: In Next War, Only Fleeing Israelis Will Be Safe.
We’ll hit back and we are capable of it,
My Palestine: A Nation Behind Bars: By Reham Alhelsi
- My Name is Palestine: 64 Years Later, Time for Justice!
- Palestinian Political Prisoners: Breaking the Chains of Oppression, Marching towards Freedom
- A Letter to Mother Palestine and her Daughters
- The Women of Palestine and the Struggle for Liberation
- On International Women’s Day, Palestinian Political Prisoners Remain the Spearhead of Resistance
- Ash-Shalabi: A Family from Palestine
- Jerusalem; A Cry for Support, A Cry for Justice - Where is the millions?
- Khader Adnan; Ledendary Steadfastness from Palestine
- Jaba’, the Tears of Palestine and Zionist Racism
- Palestinian Prisoners on Hunger Strike: Defeating Oppression, Liberating Palestine
- Call me a Palestinian from Palestine
- PA Political Terminology 101: When Talks Are Not Talks
- One Heart; Beating for Palestine
- A free Palestine: Free from the River to the Sea
- Embracing the Land
- The Eagle of Palestine
- Returning to Jerusalem
- 63 Years Later, Palestine From River To Sea
- They Call it “Independence” … We Call it Nakba
- On Land Day, Listen to the Land
- Occupied Palestine from A to Z: Basma – a Woman from Palestine
- On International Women’s Day: Remember Palestinian Female Prisoners
- Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine
- Never Again, Gaza
- “Generals of Patience”
- To a Child who Dreamt of Freedom
- This is Our Land and This is Our Blood
- No Justice for Jerusalem: Murdering Palestinian Jerusalemites in Cold Blood
- 28 Years Later: Sabra and Shatila Massacre
- The Voice of Palestine
- Palestinian Prisoners: A Symbol of Resistance, Steadfastness and Pride
- Palestinian Political Prisoners in Israeli
- Palestinian Women and Children Behind Zionist Bars
- A Trilogy: The Road to “Independence” (1)
- Colonizing Nations 101
- War Without Mercy on Syria
- To War or Not to War
- Illegitimate Sanctions on Iran
- Washington's Aleppo Strategy Failed
- Land Day: Why It Matters
- “NGOs” promote wars for profit
- Israel's Rogue Killing Machine
- Resisting Israeli Oppression Courageously
- Obama Plans More Middle East Wars
- Koran Burning: Dehumanizing Muslims
- Escalating Syrian Tensions
- Khader Adnan's Heroic Struggle for Justice
- NATO's Secret War on Syria
- Washington's War on Syria
- Anti-Syrian Pack Journalism
- Racist Discrimination Against Israeli Arabs
- Killing Gaddafi: Longstanding US Policy
- "Abbas and Fayyad never did represent Palestinians and don't now."
- America’s Imperial War on Libya
- Commemorating Palestine's Nakba
- New Israeli Discriminatory Laws
- US Intervention in Syria
- Al Jazeera's War on Gaddafi
- Fayyad: Israel's Man in Palestine
- Israel's Sham Democracy
- Israel's Longstanding Middle East Plan
- Palestinian Authority Traitors Serving Israel
- Old posts and All
- Feeding the Brave Flotilla to Israel’s Slavering Attack-Dogs
- Does Palestinian Left Hand Know What Right Hand is Doing?
- Is this the silliest man on the planet?
- O’Keefe and survivors of Cast Lead "massacre" join forces in safe-trade project to rebuild Gaza
- Dead as Monty Python’s parrot
- UK-Israel mutual admiration provokes “technicolor yawn”
- “PERPETUAL HELL” OF THE PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMPS
- Warning: boycott Israel success brings “Boycott Arab goods” smear
- Palestine Papers: Don't get mad, Palestinians. Get even
- Can O’Keefe lick the Palestinian campaign into shape?
- NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE IN THE HOLY LAND
- Did Abbas know in advance about the devastating blitz on his countrymen in Gaza?
- MURDOCH DRUMS UP “WAR” WHERE PROPAGANDA COLLIDES WITH TRUTH
- Obama and His Pro-Israel Speech at UN: More of the Same
- Hamas re-positioning themselves?
- Hamas, don’t blow this chance -
- George Mitchell hoping for a quick-fix fake peace?
- Another insult to Christianity… meet the Methodist Friends of Israel
- Middle East History Buff Hague whitewashes Israel’s Villainy on the High Seas
- The Knesset comes to Westminster
- What sort of Christians become Zionists?
- A short primer on Israeli propaganda for media dummies*
- Sea blockade of Gaza was “temporary” – 15 years ago Criminal pirate” Israel makes a fool of the OECD only days after it clasped the viper to its bosom Jews are eight times over-represented in UK parliament
- Netanyahu will be pleased. Now UK has an upper-class coalition “fagging” for Israel
William A. Cook
Tearing the Veil From Israel’s Civility-a book review
Now Israel Is Free to Declare Its Innocence before the International Court of JusticeTorpedoing the Lebanon Flotilla: Controlling Civil Disobedience Lives Lived and Lost in Time- Remembering Chatila More
- Jeff Blankfort Speaking of Zionists in Disguise
- Jeff Blankfort to AZZ Gabriel Ash
- The left’s double standards on Libya
- Chomsky and Palestine: Asset or Liability?
- ISRAEL SHAMIR: BLANKFORT SPILLS THE BEANS
- Israel is the most immediate threat to the future of the planetJoe Biden: In Israel's Service Chomsky, BDS, and the Elephant in the Room
- Response to Avnery on boycott issue
- Yes, Blame the Lobby - A Response to Prof. Joseph Massad
I Smell A Rat
URI AVNERY: Binyamin al-Assad and Bashar Netanyahu."
- The STL tide has changed: "Enough is enough" "Do you think we’re that stupid?”
- DesertPoison: PALESTINE BETRAYED BY ITS OWN
- In Defense of a Palestinian. (Censored at Rizzostine's PTT)
- Each village is a reminder by Brian Lenzo
- More Fog of Deception
- Two Telling Polls
- Israel’s Hasbara Arab Agents
- Hamas Smells a RAT: Obama’s remarks on Gaza insincere and empty
- Palestinian Idiot: Advice to Erdogan and to Turkey: Don't Trust the Arab Throngs, Don't lose your old Friends, Nato and Israel
- Thanks, Iran! But NO Thanks!
- Through the Fog of Deception
- Wall of Shame, Viva Palestinia, and some Free minds for .....
- LONG LIVE PHARAOH LONG LIVE THE SIEGE
- Alan Hart Seconding Yasser Abed Rabbo's Call: Yes indeed, show us all the map!
- Saudi King Abdullah Should invite Netanyahu to Riyadh
- Do most Israelis and many other Jews NEED to feel persecuted?
- Time to close the Palestinian file
- Annual Nakba Commemoration Dinner Speech
- History Lessons
- The Founding Myths of Israeli Politics
- The Culmination
- I washed my hands in the bloody waters but they didn't come clean
- we come in peace
- The USS Liberty, a flubbed-up false flag
- "What I Saw That Day" Available in Hardcover - Now When is the Movie?
- Serial Liars
- I am sick and tired of having to defend against charges of anti-Semitism whenever I tell the truth about Israel.
- Serving Two Masters
Women in the Liberation Movement
- : BDS (1)
- .Ashura (1)
- "Friends of Syria" (208)
- "Peace with Israel" (333)
- “Democracy Now” (2)
- “Friends of Syria” (47)
- “Peace with Israel” (17)
- “self-hating Jew” (4)
- “Wikileaks” (5)
- 9/11 (519)
- A Government of Morons (1)
- ABBAS (635)
- Abdelbari Atwan (17)
- Abdul Sattar Qassem (24)
- Absentee Property Law (26)
- Abu Arfa (9)
- Abu Ghraib (5)
- Abunimah (23)
- Action Alert (43)
- Activism (866)
- Adel Samara (1)
- administrative detention (49)
- Afghanistan (625)
- Africa (62)
- Ahmad al Assir (30)
- Ahmad Jibril (2)
- Ahmad Shafiq (25)
- Ahmadinejad (221)
- Ahrar Al-Sham (74)
- Ain al-Hilweh (3)
- AIPAC (117)
- Al Azhar (40)
- Al Mayadeen (14)
- Al Qaeda (4690)
- Al-akhbar (50)
- Al-Arabiya (61)
- Al-Bouti (15)
- Al-Jazeera (152)
- Al-Manar (29)
- al-Nahda Party (30)
- Al-Qassam Brigades (73)
- al-Sisi (130)
- Al-Tahrir party (6)
- Alan Hart (58)
- Alan Sabrosky (18)
- Aleppo (548)
- Algeria (55)
- Ali Abunimah (55)
- Alison Weir (32)
- Allah (4)
- Almanar (2)
- Amal (30)
- Ameen Hutait (14)
- America (149)
- Amira Hass (20)
- Amnesty (2)
- Amnesty International (42)
- Amr Mussa (14)
- Analysis (63)
- AngloZionist Empire (4159)
- Angry Arab (13)
- Anis naqash (29)
- Annan (46)
- Ansarullah (100)
- Anthony Julius (4)
- anti-semitism (607)
- anti-Zionism (160)
- anti-zionist zionists (87)
- Antonio Guterres (2)
- Apartheid (591)
- apartheid oath (21)
- Aqsa (351)
- Arab 48 (412)
- Arab Christians (217)
- Arab Division (2)
- Arab initiative (68)
- Arab Israeli Wars (21)
- Arab Jews (53)
- Arab League (280)
- Arab Media (15)
- Arab Minorities (145)
- Arab regimes (163)
- Arab Spring (314)
- Arab Treason (119)
- Arab women (46)
- Arab world (76)
- Arab Zionists (1018)
- Arabism (78)
- Arabs (83)
- Arafat (114)
- Archeology (29)
- Argentine (11)
- Ariadna Theokopoulos (33)
- Armed resistance (70)
- Armed Struggle (96)
- Armenia (24)
- Art (30)
- Ashkenazi Jews (1)
- Ashraf Ezzat (24)
- Ashton (12)
- Ashura (27)
- Asia (22)
- Assad (1638)
- Atallah Hanna (21)
- Atheism (3)
- Australia (70)
- Austria (5)
- Axis of Resistance (541)
- Ayman Nour (3)
- Ayyoub (10)
- Azerbaijan (8)
- Azmi Bishara (27)
- AZZ (96)
- Baghdadi (61)
- Bahrain (197)
- bais (16)
- Balfour declaration (76)
- Bandar (115)
- Bangladesh (1)
- Barak (92)
- Barazani (34)
- Baroness Tonge (2)
- BBC (130)
- BDS (449)
- Belaid (5)
- Belarus (3)
- Belgium (29)
- Bellemare (45)
- Ben Gurion (9)
- Benghazi (42)
- Bernard Kouchner (2)
- Bernard Lewis (1)
- Bernard-Henri Lévy (65)
- Berri (25)
- BETHLEHEM (40)
- Bias (55)
- Bibi's Speech to US Congress (3)
- Bible (21)
- Bin Laden (124)
- Biography (40)
- birthright (1)
- Bishop Donald R. Corder (6)
- Blackwater (31)
- Blair (20)
- Bloody Gas (97)
- Bloody Oil (266)
- Blooy Gas (6)
- Bolivia (19)
- Book reviews (100)
- Boris Johnson (13)
- Bosnia (3)
- Bouazizi Revolution (114)
- Bouthainia Shaaban (2)
- boycott (382)
- Brazil (65)
- Break The siege (354)
- BREXIT (59)
- BRICS (113)
- Britain (441)
- Britain Riots (5)
- British Jews (280)
- Brotherhood (808)
- Bulgaria (20)
- Burhan Ghalioun (28)
- Bush (171)
- C U B A (13)
- CAIR (1)
- Cambodia (3)
- Cameron (169)
- Camp David (113)
- Canada (283)
- Capitalism (50)
- Carter (36)
- Cartons (204)
- Categories: neo-nazis (1)
- Caterpillar (13)
- CBC (4)
- Cease-Fire (42)
- Censorship (64)
- Chabad (49)
- Charlie Hebdo (61)
- Chechen (56)
- Checkpoints (60)
- Chemical Weapons (80)
- Children (144)
- chile (7)
- Chili (2)
- China (590)
- Chirac (5)
- Chomsky (42)
- Choseness (299)
- Christ (2)
- Christian Zionists (149)
- Christianity (1)
- Christians (152)
- Christmas (56)
- Chuck Hagel (35)
- CIA (732)
- Civil War (115)
- CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS (5)
- Clinton (772)
- Cluster bombs (20)
- CNN (75)
- cold war (98)
- Collaboration (361)
- Collaps Of Zionism (122)
- Collective Punishment (383)
- Colombia (2)
- Colonialism (131)
- Color Revolutions (87)
- Columbus (3)
- Communism (33)
- Concentration camps (39)
- Congress (32)
- Conspiracy on Libya (137)
- Conspiracy on Syria (284)
- Conspiracy Theories (3)
- Copts (24)
- Corporate Media (700)
- Corrupt Politics (117)
- Corruption (70)
- Counter-Revolution (277)
- Creative Chaos (8)
- Crimea (129)
- crusaders (11)
- CUBA (50)
- Culture and Heritage (162)
- cyberwar (44)
- Cynthia McKinney (25)
- Cyprus (13)
- Daash caliphate (121)
- Dahlan (18)
- Daniel Mabsout (177)
- David Miliband (5)
- David Petraeus (21)
- Dayr El-Zor (1)
- Dayton's Army (352)
- De Mistura (16)
- de-globalization. (1)
- De-legitimizing Israel (36)
- Deception (171)
- Decisive Storm (15)
- Decisive Strom (94)
- Deep State (98)
- Deir Ezzor (34)
- Deir Yassin (36)
- Demo (13)
- Democacy (3)
- Democracy (400)
- Demographic Nightmare (38)
- Denmark (7)
- depleted uranium (9)
- Dershowitz (87)
- destructive chaos. (1)
- Determination (4)
- DFLP (20)
- Diaries (5)
- Diaspora Jews (3)
- Dictatorship (151)
- Diplomacy (1)
- Direct Talks (243)
- Discrimination (234)
- Double standards (172)
- Dr. Lawrence Davidson (45)
- drone (56)
- Druze (40)
- Dual citizenship (2)
- Easr Eurpoe (5)
- East Asia (11)
- Eastern Ukraine (313)
- Ebola (1)
- Economic war (55)
- Economy (141)
- Ecuador (2)
- Edward Said (9)
- Edward Snowden (3)
- Egypt (985)
- Egypt Zionists (576)
- Egypt's Army (51)
- Egypt’s Army (6)
- Egyptian revolution (729)
- Egyptiaى revolution (2)
- Eileen Fleming (16)
- ElBaradei (22)
- Elections (434)
- Elias Akleh (2)
- Elias Murr (21)
- Emergency law (7)
- Enlightenment (7)
- Environmemt (16)
- Environment (1)
- ErdJurisprudence savagery (1)
- Erdogan (929)
- Erekat (5)
- Eriteria (1)
- Ersal (55)
- Ethiopia (5)
- Ethnic Cleansing (1625)
- EU (49)
- Euphrates Shield (12)
- Eurasia (87)
- Europe (791)
- Eva Bartlett (85)
- ewish terrorism (1)
- Exilem (5)
- extremism (123)
- Fabrications (179)
- Facebook (8)
- faith (1)
- Falluhah (1)
- False Flags (138)
- false witnesses (90)
- Fascism (56)
- Fateh (53)
- Fath (507)
- Fayyad (58)
- FBI (116)
- Feature Articles (2)
- Federal Reserve (35)
- Fethullah Gulen (22)
- Feudalism (1)
- Fidel Castro (45)
- Filed under: Al Qaeda (2)
- film review (6)
- Finian Cunningham (77)
- Finkelstein (93)
- Finland (2)
- Flotilla Massacre (381)
- Flytilla (9)
- Fox News (4)
- Foxman (3)
- France (578)
- Francis A. Boyle (25)
- Francis Anthony Govia (1)
- Francois Fillon (1)
- Franjieh (8)
- Franklin Lamb (206)
- Fransen (2)
- Free Future Movement (1)
- Free Gaza Movement (92)
- Free Palestine movement (16)
- Free Patriotic Movement (162)
- Free Syrian Army (684)
- Freedom (86)
- Freedom Flotilla (361)
- Freedom of Press (223)
- Freedom of Speach (391)
- Freedom of Speech (37)
- Friends of Israel (61)
- Friends of Syria (22)
- Frogery (15)
- Future Movement (317)
- G.M to Jerusalem (4)
- G8 (1)
- Galloway (161)
- Gamal Mubarak (11)
- Gandhi (2)
- Gaza (1371)
- Gaza children (195)
- Gaza Freedom March (28)
- Gaza Oil (1)
- Gaza reconstruction (83)
- Gaza Tunnels (108)
- GCC (940)
- Geagea (130)
- ged: | Clinton (1)
- GENETIC WEAPONS (1)
- Geneva II (4)
- Genocide (746)
- George Abdallah (5)
- George Mitchell (14)
- Georgia (3)
- Germany (237)
- Ghada Karmi (2)
- Ghadri (7)
- Ghandi (2)
- Ghassan Kanafani (10)
- Ghetto (10)
- Gideon Levy (5)
- Gilad Atzmon (1284)
- Gingrich (14)
- Global revolution (18)
- Globalization (48)
- Golan Heights (259)
- Goldstone (31)
- Goldstone Report (277)
- Gordon Duff (126)
- Goyim (151)
- Greater Israel (72)
- Greece (67)
- Greek Orthodox Church (1)
- Greta Berlin (9)
- Guantanamo (3)
- Guenter Grass (16)
- Guevara (1)
- Gulf (80)
- Gunter Grass (3)
- Hadeeth (2)
- Haifa (1)
- Haiti (25)
- Hama (2)
- Hamas (2118)
- Hana Ash-Shalabi (22)
- Hanin Zoabi (23)
- Haniya (112)
- Hariri (678)
- Hasbara (338)
- hate (71)
- hatred (39)
- Helen Thomas' Resolution (52)
- Herzl (18)
- Hezbollah (1067)
- Hezbollah begin new assault at strategic southern Aleppo cotninues massive advance in northern Aleppo (1)
- Hezbullah (1667)
- History (195)
- Hitler (89)
- Hollande (121)
- Holly Wars (1)
- Hollywood (53)
- Holocaust (417)
- holocaust industry (101)
- Home demolition (401)
- Homs (130)
- Honduras (6)
- Hormuz (8)
- houla masssacre (21)
- Houthis (136)
- Hugo Chavez (87)
- Human Rights (1205)
- Human Rights Watch (87)
- Human shields (57)
- Humanitarian Crimes (174)
- Humanitarian crisis (368)
- humanitarian intervention (191)
- Hungary (20)
- Hunger strike (80)
- hypocrisy (49)
- I am Israel (118)
- I smell a rat (29)
- IAEA (142)
- Ibrahim al-Amin (80)
- Ibrahim Alloush (1)
- Ibrahimi Mosque (36)
- Identity (20)
- idli (1)
- Idlib (22)
- IHH (5)
- Ikhras (12)
- Imperialism (59)
- India (74)
- Indirect talks (64)
- Indonesia (12)
- Infiltration Bill (19)
- Intelligence Wars (8)
- International Criminal Court (128)
- International Jew (4)
- International Law (123)
- Internet and Communication (58)
- Interviews (63)
- Intifada (373)
- IOF (726)
- Iqab Sakr (5)
- Iran (3195)
- IRAQ (1537)
- Iraq National Dialogue (1)
- Iraq war (181)
- Iraqi Army (89)
- Iraqi Hezbollah (43)
- IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION (28)
- Iraqi reconstruction (1)
- Ireland (46)
- IRGC (4)
- Iron Dome (33)
- ISF (26)
- ISIL (4724)
- Islam (215)
- Islamic Jamaa (14)
- Islamic Jihad (230)
- Islamic jurisprudence crisis (212)
- Islamic sites (177)
- Islamists (265)
- Islamophobia (320)
- ISM (3)
- Israel (168)
- ISRAEL SHAMIR (21)
- Israel-USA Relationship (570)
- Israeli Affairs (73)
- Israeli Aggression (628)
- Israeli Wars on Arabs (260)
- Israhell (227)
- Istanbul Council (162)
- It must be embarrassing to be an American (1)
- Italy (21)
- James Petras (51)
- Jamil Sayyed (26)
- Japan (22)
- jazz (31)
- Jeff Gates (13)
- Jeff Halper (8)
- Jeffrey Blankfort (20)
- Jeffrey Feltman (114)
- Jenin (15)
- Jenny Tonge (8)
- Jeremy Corbyn (66)
- Jerusalem (1226)
- Jesus (55)
- Jewish Crimes (2016)
- Jewish culture (220)
- Jewish Deception (204)
- JEWISH ELITE (24)
- Jewish Hypocrisy (57)
- jewish identity (238)
- Jewish Ideology (194)
- Jewish Left (131)
- Jewish Lies (136)
- Jewish Lobby (482)
- Jewish Mentality (242)
- Jewish National Fund (1)
- Jewish neocons (2)
- Jewish Power (461)
- Jewish Propaganda (108)
- Jewish Rabbis (3)
- Jewish state (440)
- Jewish terror state (477)
- Jewish terrorism (1006)
- Jewish tribalism (91)
- Jewish violence (706)
- Jewish World (141)
- Jewishness (244)
- Jews (476)
- Jews for Justice (36)
- Jews Only (84)
- Jews Only | Tagged: Richard Falk (1)
- JNF (3)
- Jonathan Azaziah (108)
- Jonathan Cook (73)
- Jonathon Blakeley (3)
- Jordan (457)
- Jordan option (11)
- Joseph Massad (8)
- Journalism (132)
- Judaism (166)
- Judaization (284)
- Julian Assange (51)
- July war (294)
- Jumblat (202)
- Jundallah (8)
- Jurisprudence savagery (210)
- Justice (45)
- Justin Raimondo (3)
- Kaaba (7)
- Kadhafi (333)
- Kadima (34)
- Kamal al-Haydari (1)
- Karl Marx (4)
- Kasab (9)
- Kashmir (1)
- Kazakhstan (1)
- Ken O'Keefe (105)
- Ken O’Keefe (4)
- Kennedy (46)
- Kerry (217)
- Kevin Barrett (32)
- Khaddam (25)
- Khader Adnan (28)
- Khaled Mishaal (241)
- Khalid Amayreh (192)
- Khamenei (150)
- Khazar (36)
- Khazars (27)
- Khomeini (34)
- Khorasan (19)
- Ki-moon (46)
- kirkuk (5)
- Kissinger (32)
- Kobani (54)
- Kourosh Ziabariis (21)
- Kuntar (13)
- Kurdistan (196)
- Kurds (463)
- Kuwait (41)
- Kyrgyzstan (3)
- Labor Zionism (22)
- Labour Party (65)
- Labrahimi (41)
- Lahoud (31)
- Land Day (10)
- land theft (605)
- Latin America (140)
- Latuff (71)
- Laura Stuart (36)
- Lauren Booth (27)
- Lavrov (127)
- Lebanese flotilla (35)
- Lebanon (2158)
- Lebanon's army (150)
- Lebanon’s army (11)
- Left (56)
- Levant (112)
- Levant Scholars' Union (1)
- LF (81)
- Liberation (80)
- Librals (1)
- Libya (573)
- Libyan war (350)
- Lieberman (167)
- Life under occupation (374)
- Likud (65)
- Looters (3)
- loyalty oath (1)
- M15 (2)
- M16 (19)
- Mabhuh Killing (91)
- Macron (2)
- Maduro (1)
- MAFIA (1)
- Mahmoud Darwish (3)
- Maidhc Ó Cathail (30)
- Mairead Maguire (5)
- Majdal Shams (1)
- Malaysia (28)
- Mali (26)
- Malki (94)
- Marada movement (19)
- March 14 Movement (355)
- March 8 coalition (30)
- Marcon (1)
- Marine Le Pen (4)
- Maronite Patriarch (70)
- Maroun al-Ras (18)
- Martyr Bareddine (4)
- Martyrdom operations (9)
- Martyrs (229)
- Marwan Barghouti (4)
- Mass media (87)
- Mattis (5)
- Mauritania (1)
- Max Blumenthal (19)
- Maxico (8)
- Mazin Qumsiyeh (82)
- McCain (106)
- McCarthyism (8)
- McChrystal (8)
- Mecca (28)
- Media (23)
- Media Lies (286)
- Media war (335)
- Mehlis (9)
- MEK (44)
- Mel Gibson (2)
- Mentality (1)
- Mercenaries (52)
- Merkel (31)
- Messianic Jews (1)
- Michel Aoun (192)
- Michel Samaha (10)
- Michel Suleiman (46)
- Middle East Conflict (261)
- Middle East Issues (92)
- Mike Whitney (5)
- miliband (24)
- Military council (118)
- Military Industrial Complex (36)
- Mitt Romney (30)
- MKO (16)
- Moderate Terrorist (634)
- Mofaz (6)
- Mohamad Mursi (223)
- Mohamed Shahrour (2)
- Mollistine (136)
- Moroco (12)
- MOSSAD (633)
- Mosul (29)
- Mother Agnes Mariam (2)
- mother Mariam Agnes (2)
- Mousavi (27)
- Mubarak (101)
- Mubarak Resignation (2)
- Mughniyeh (36)
- multiculturalism (14)
- multipolar world (5)
- Muqtada al-Sadr (1)
- Murdoch (16)
- Musa Sadr (4)
- Muslim Brotherhood (600)
- Muslim Unity (8)
- MUSLIM ZIONISTS (497)
- Muslims (278)
- Mustafa Barghouthi (18)
- Nahid Hattar (20)
- Nahida (256)
- Nahr El-Bared (16)
- Najib Miqati (88)
- Nakba (52)
- Nakba and Right of Return (578)
- Nakba and ROR (151)
- Nakba bill (31)
- Naksa Day (23)
- NAM (31)
- Naram (5)
- Nasrallah (741)
- Nasser (93)
- Nasser Kandil (309)
- National Security Adviser General McMaster: The War Complex' Resident Parrot (1)
- Nationalism (22)
- Native Americans (35)
- NATO (1437)
- Nato Crimes (313)
- Naturalization (1)
- Naturei Karta (3)
- Nazi Germany (188)
- Nazi Germany David Irving (1)
- Nazi Israel (3784)
- NED (37)
- Nelson Mandela (4)
- neo-nazis (533)
- neo-Ottoman (436)
- Neocons (167)
- Neoliberalism (1)
- Netanyahu (1842)
- Netherland (3)
- Netherlands (8)
- Neturei Karta (11)
- New middle East (109)
- New World Ordder (113)
- New World Order (3)
- New Zealand (3)
- News and Links (4)
- NGOs (151)
- Niger (1)
- Nigeria (7)
- No Fly zone (117)
- Noam Chomsky (16)
- Nobel Peace Prize (45)
- nonviolence (228)
- Normalisation (71)
- North Korea (57)
- Norway (35)
- Norway Bombing (26)
- NSA (44)
- NSA | (1)
- NTC (38)
- nuclear arsenal (358)
- Nusra Front (2013)
- Obama (1947)
- Obama's Speech (6)
- Occupation (101)
- Occupation Terrorism (936)
- Occupied W Bank (392)
- Occupied West Bank (1150)
- Occupy Wall Street (56)
- Oh Mohammad (62)
- OIC (20)
- Old Testament God (27)
- Olmert (23)
- Oman (10)
- Omar Barghouti (16)
- Omar Suleiman (44)
- One-Million March (5)
- One-State Solution (89)
- Operation Cast Lead (209)
- Organ Harvesting (90)
- Orientalism (1)
- Orthodox (34)
- Orthodox Christians (1)
- Orthodox patriarchate (3)
- Oslo (219)
- Others (17)
- P5+1 (107)
- PA (376)
- Pakistan (231)
- Palestine (4621)
- Palestine Days (133)
- Palestine Lobby (11)
- Palestine Papers (17)
- Palestinian Children (277)
- Palestinian detainees (405)
- Palestinian female prisoners (11)
- Palestinian Holocaust (296)
- Palestinian Leaders (26)
- Palestinian Olive (55)
- Palestinian Options (100)
- Palestinian reconciliation (403)
- Palestinian Resistance (575)
- Palestinian Statehood (181)
- Palestinians rights (203)
- Paletinian Unity (25)
- Palmyra (80)
- passport fraud (50)
- Patrick Cockburn (1)
- Patrick Seale (13)
- PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS (98)
- Paul Eisen (9)
- Paul J. Balles (27)
- Peace Movement (7)
- Peace Process (71)
- Peace with Israel" (1)
- Peace-agreement (8)
- Pepe Escobar (70)
- Perez (78)
- Peter A. Belmont (3)
- Peter King (2)
- Petrodollar (3)
- PFLI (1)
- PFLP (180)
- PFLP G.Command (54)
- Phalange party (75)
- Pharaoh (250)
- Philip Giraldi (38)
- Philippines (17)
- Pillar of Cloud (69)
- PKK (184)
- PLC (48)
- PLO (306)
- Poetry (85)
- Poland (20)
- Political arrests (75)
- Political Correctness (16)
- Pollard (30)
- Polls (65)
- Pope (59)
- Popular Resistance (371)
- Popular Revolutions (342)
- Press TV (10)
- Prisoners of Zion (722)
- Promised Land (84)
- Propaganda (455)
- Prophet (8)
- Protective Edge (64)
- Protest (48)
- Protests (128)
- Proxy War (17)
- PSC (76)
- PSM (31)
- PSYCO WAR (54)
- Purim (16)
- Putin (870)
- PYD (32)
- Qaddomi (8)
- Qalamoun (64)
- Qaradawi (94)
- Qassam Brigades (2)
- Qatar (897)
- Quartet (27)
- Quran (52)
- Quranic Islam (50)
- QUSAYR (18)
- Rachel Corrie (71)
- Racism (902)
- Rafah crossing (75)
- Rafik Nasrallah (15)
- Raja (341)
- Ramadan Shallah (20)
- Ramallah (12)
- Ramallah Traitors (902)
- Ramsey Clarke (2)
- Ramzy Baroud (62)
- Rantissi (4)
- Raqqa (78)
- Reconciliation (32)
- Red cross (1)
- Referendum (3)
- Reform (106)
- Refugee (1)
- Refugees (80)
- regime change (662)
- reham alhelsi (18)
- Religion (338)
- Resettlement (11)
- Resistance (1061)
- Resistance option (134)
- Revolution (8)
- Rex Tillerson (17)
- Rex Tillerson | (1)
- Rich Siegel (3)
- Richard Edmondson (419)
- Richard Falk (73)
- Rizzostine (24)
- Robert Fisk (38)
- Robert Mood (2)
- Roger Garaudy (4)
- Roger Tucker (4)
- Romania (8)
- Ron Paul (7)
- ROR (97)
- Rothschilds (53)
- Rouhani (28)
- Russia (3154)
- Russophobia (41)
- Sabahi (12)
- Sabbahi i (3)
- Sabra and Chatila (49)
- Sadat (23)
- Saddam (125)
- Saddam’s Ba’ath (35)
- Sadr Movement (7)
- Salafis (189)
- salavador (1)
- Sami Klaib (21)
- Sanctions (520)
- Sanders (40)
- Saree Makdisi (6)
- Sarkozy (61)
- satire (5)
- Saudi Arabia (3)
- Saudia (2548)
- Saudia War on syria (3)
- Sayyed Fadlullah (21)
- Scholars of the Levant (1)
- SCO (24)
- Scotland (41)
- SDF (15)
- sect violence (7)
- Sectarian Wars (99)
- sectarianism (562)
- Secularism (46)
- self-hating Jew (44)
- self-loving (28)
- Serbia (2)
- Settlements and settlers (1488)
- Sex Slavery (53)
- Sexual Abuse (57)
- Seymour Hersh (25)
- Shabak (3)
- Shah (9)
- Shahrour (1)
- shalit (214)
- Shalom (52)
- Shari’ah law (1)
- Sharmine Narwani (30)
- Sharon (33)
- shea (25)
- Shebaa Farms (31)
- Sheikh Imran Hosein (25)
- Sheikh Raed Salah (39)
- Shin Bet (59)
- Shlomo (1)
- Shlomo Sand (6)
- Shoah (4)
- Siege of Gaza (318)
- Siege on Gaza (1232)
- Siege on Yemen (156)
- Sinai (34)
- Siniora (69)
- sinn fein (2)
- Slavery (16)
- slideshow (2)
- SNC (138)
- Social media (34)
- Solidarity (233)
- Somalia (35)
- Sonja Karkar (3)
- Soros (113)
- South Africa (93)
- South Sudan (9)
- South-East Asia (6)
- Soviet Union (138)
- Spain (39)
- Spiegel (28)
- Spying (221)
- SSNP (1)
- Starvation (1)
- State Security (2)
- State terrorism (1)
- Stephen Lendman (520)
- Stephen Maher (5)
- Stop the wall (91)
- STOP THE WAR COALITION (56)
- Stuart Littlewood (155)
- Sudan (61)
- Suez Canal (3)
- sunni (10)
- Supremacism (374)
- Susan Abulhawa (10)
- Sweden (44)
- Switzerland (20)
- Sykes-Picot (49)
- Syria (2025)
- Syria National Dialogue (71)
- Syria reconciliation (108)
- Syria Unrest (229)
- Syrian army (2082)
- Syrian opposition (297)
- Syrian Refugees (1)
- Syrian Resistance (472)
- Tagged: Aleppo (2)
- Tagged: CIA (1)
- Tagged: CNN (1)
- Tagged: Deir Ezzor (1)
- Tahrir Square (64)
- Taif agreement (1)
- takfiris (1097)
- Tal al-Za'tar (1)
- Taliban (102)
- Talmud (56)
- Talmud At Work (702)
- Tammam Salam (6)
- Tantawi (39)
- Tareq al-Hashemi (3)
- Targeted killings (27)
- Tax Dollars at Work (344)
- Tea Party (10)
- Telecommunication War (33)
- Terje Roed-Larsen (7)
- The Arab world (20)
- The End Game (9)
- The Enemy Within (588)
- The Only "Democracy" in ME (244)
- The Saker (158)
- The Wandering Who (227)
- The War on Gaza (936)
- Theresa May (43)
- Thierry Meyssan (48)
- This is Zionism (1902)
- Thought Police (22)
- Tim King (9)
- Tiran and Sanafir (3)
- Today in Palestine (11)
- Today's News (4)
- Tony Blair (105)
- Tony Cartalucci (136)
- Torah (22)
- Torture (276)
- Traitors (5)
- Transfer (78)
- treason (172)
- Tribunal for Lebanon (523)
- Tripoli (22)
- Truce (42)
- Trump (727)
- Truth (64)
- Truth Leaks (2)
- Tunis (156)
- Turkey (2549)
- Turkish (5)
- Tutu (3)
- Two States Solution (211)
- Tzipi Livni (75)
- UAE (141)
- UK (608)
- Ukraine (833)
- UN (714)
- UN Watch (3)
- Uncategorized (44)
- UNDF (1)
- UNESCO (53)
- UNHCR (2)
- UNHRC (6)
- UNICEF (12)
- UNIFIL (77)
- Universe (1)
- UNRWA (110)
- UNSC (194)
- Updates (7)
- Uprooted Palestines (262)
- Uprooted Palestinians (390)
- Uprooted Syrians (77)
- URI AVNERY (41)
- US Congress (1307)
- US Foreign (1)
- US Foreign Policy (2609)
- USA (8513)
- USA | (1)
- USA | Tagged: CIA (1)
- USA spying (1)
- USS Liberty (79)
- Vanunu (20)
- Vatican (61)
- Venezuela (112)
- Venezuela | Tagged: Wall Street (1)
- Vera Macht (5)
- victimhood (180)
- Videos (371)
- Vietnam (45)
- Vittorio Arrigoni (22)
- VIVA PALESTINA (126)
- Wahabi Sex Jihad (57)
- wahabism (358)
- Wahabism At Work (704)
- Wall of Shame (122)
- Wall Street (29)
- Walls of Shame (11)
- WAR (63)
- War and Terror (407)
- War Crimes and Criminals (2327)
- War on (2)
- War on Gaza (761)
- War on Iran (495)
- War on Iraq (820)
- War on Iraq | Tagged: Gorbachev (1)
- War on Islam (19)
- War on syria (7583)
- War on Syria | (2)
- War on Syria | Tagged: Amal (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: CNN (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: Deir Ezzor (2)
- War on Syria | Tagged: PYD (1)
- War on Syria Aleppo (1)
- War on Syria Deir Ezzor (1)
- War On The People (81)
- War on Yemen (543)
- Wars for Israel (2194)
- Wars for Israel | (3)
- Wars for Israel | Tagged: Homs (1)
- Wars for Israel Aleppo (1)
- Water theft (63)
- West (40)
- White Helmets (13)
- White phosphorous (12)
- Wikileaks (251)
- Wikileaks CNN (1)
- Wikipedia (4)
- William A. Cook (45)
- William T. Hathaway (4)
- Wissam al Hassan (28)
- WMD (198)
- World Community (10)
- World Cup (8)
- World Peace (34)
- ww (1)
- WWI (13)
- WWII (51)
- wwIII (104)
- Yahya Abu Zakariya (9)
- Yarmouk (63)
- Yemen (734)
- Yemen | Tagged: 9/11 (1)
- Yemen | Tagged: CNN (1)
- Yemeni Resistance (72)
- YPG (101)
- YPJ (11)
- Yugoslavia (14)
- Yvonne Ridley (5)
- Zabadani (6)
- Zio-controlled media (513)
- Zio-controlled media | (1)
- Zio-controlled media | Tagged: Neocons (1)
- Zio-controlled media | Tagged: White Helmets (1)
- Zionism (293)
- Zionist (1)
- Zionist entity (4800)
- Zionist entity | (2)
- Zionist entity | Tagged: CIA (1)
- Zionist entity | Tagged: Environmemt (1)
- Zionist entity | Tagged: White Helmets (1)
- Zionist entity Kadhafi (1)
- Zionist entity Sinai (1)
- Zionist entity Tagged: | Christ (1)
- Zionist Lobby (1161)
- ZIONIST PIRACY (166)
- Zionists (15)
- Zionized western countries (233)
- عربي (66)