Monday 12 September 2011

It is not hard to guess who did it and WHY?

Yesterday I found this at "humanitarian intervention" outlet

Libyan Rebels: Suspected Corpse of Imam Moussa Sadr Found

by Naharnet Newsdesk (Submitted by Franklin Lamb)

I checked naharnet
http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/14729-libyan-rebels-suspected-corpse-of-imam-moussa-sadr-found
Nothing there about Franklin Lamb

I checked with Franklin, he responded today: "I HAVE CERTAINLY NOT published anything or said anything publicly on this subject."

I checked the Link today, this what I found

Suspected Corpse of Imam Moussa Sadr Found (Among 3715 Others)
Suspected Corpse of Imam Moussa Sadr Found
by Naharnet Newsdesk

The name of Franklin is removed
Who put this Lie on Franklin's tongue???

It is not hard to guess who did it and WHY?
In case you missed it: AMERICA MUST ATTACK GADDAFI NOW!

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: