Tuesday 21 June 2011

Gilad Atzmon with Sammi Ibrahem-Unity Fm

Gilad Atzmon:

On June 16 I was guesting with Palestinian activist, Sammi Ibrahem, on his radio show on Unity FM, Birmingham. I was looking forward to meet Sammi, who is the man behind the invaluable shoa.org.uk, a site dedicated to the Palestinian Holocaust.

I believe that the radio program will be interesting to those of us involved in the cause, and the topics are, indeed serious : we spoke about Israel, Palestine, Zionism, Holocaust, Nakba, Kashmir, and more.

The comical part of the talk however -- starring my stalker, Tony Greenstein -- starts around 19:51 and lasts for about 7 minutes.


Face The Nation - 16 June 2011 - Part 1 by Gilad Atzmon
Face The Nation - 16 June 2011 - Part 2 by Gilad Atzmon
( Note : Also, I made a bit of a silly mistake in the course of the discussion; I referred to Yitzhak Ben-Zvi as the first Israeli president. He was obviously the second.)

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: