Wednesday 23 March 2011

They have crossed the bridge!!

Frustrated Arab's Diary



I lived in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
from 1997 until 2000
where the Bahrain-Causeway starts towards Bahrain.

We used to drive weekends to stay in Bahrain
to do everything which was forbidden to do in Saudi Arabia.

It is only a 25 kilometers bridge that takes you between
two-completely-different-Muslim-Arab-kingdoms.

My friends and I ,  who often used this bridge were always arguing
on the question or on the purpose of that Causeway (Bridge)??

Once , one of us simply said :
This  is a bridge that connects puritanism with alcoholism.

We never agreed on one definition,
and I could not define precisely the goal and the purpose
of that huge architectural achievement.

Until Yesterday ,
when I saw the Saudi (Private) army
crossing that bridge to help to fight against democracy,
I finally found the answer to my 20 years old question:

Any King would always help another King
Especially, when the "enemy "is the people!!



The absolute-monarchy comes always to rescue
the non-constitutional-monarchy !!
Posted by Tlaxcala at 6:58 AM
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: