Tuesday 9 November 2010

Ink can also be used as a weapon !!


Frustrated Arab's Diary

http://www.hipf.edu.sa/images/hipf_people/Alaa_Faifi_small.jpghttp://www.hipf.edu.sa/images/hipf_people/Alaa_Faifi_small.jpghttp://www.hipf.edu.sa/images/hipf_people/Alaa_Faifi_small.jpghttp://www.hipf.edu.sa/images/hipf_people/Alaa_Faifi_small.jpg
Mr. Alaa Jaber al Faifi
the man with so many faces  !!.


Mr. Alaa Jaber al-Faifi :
The man who has tipped-off the West
about the last Terrorist threat
and that "Ink out of Yemen".

He was allegedly an ex-Qua´eeda member
who was arrested "for no reason"
and spent six years in Guantanamo
then released "for no reason"
back to Saudi Arabia
where he has had a rehabilitation cure
and then released free .

Later ,for no "reason" ,again,
he ran away to Yemen
and re-joined Al Qua´eeda, there.

And finally ,
and also " for no reason" this good man
decided to come forward and to warn the world
about those Ink-cartridges from Yemen.

And that is why ,
I call this whole circus implausible and unreliable
but for a "good-reason"!!

Sherlock Hommos

PS :
Hewlett Packhard is very pleased with this man
and shall offer him a Job as anti-trademark-piracy-manager.
Posted by Tlaxcala at 9:25 PM 0 comments Links to this post

Friday, October 29, 2010


Suspicious husbands and Ink out of Yemen.....

The circuit board on the printer found inside the package intercepted in Dubai
Made in Yemen for the USA  !!
"Ink-Cartridges" for printers

I was sitting in front of my PC
writing my next article about:
those very suspicious packages
originating from Yemen
full with "ink-cartridges-for-PC-printers"
destined to Jewish-organisations in the USA...

I was wondering how come Jewish-organisations
would purchase ink from Yemen ????

A mystery for me.......!!


When my door rang
I stood up walked to the front door
and opened , to see the delivery boy
with a Bouquet of Red Roses
addressed to my wife
and sent by Richard Gere
with a little note , attached.

I thanked the delivery boy
and placed the flowers on the commode
in the salon ........and that note too......
Of course I did not read that note
although I got suspicious,
as to why Mr. Richard Gere would send roses
to my wife ......??
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:sI2QsP5NE4bM9M:http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/Hosana_photos/RichardGere2.jpg&t=1


I went back to finish my article
on those printing-ink-packages
sent from Yemen, to some "Jews" in the USA

Because this story was more suspicious
than those roses from Richard Gere ,
to my own wife.


More suspicious......I say,
because printing-ink-cartridges
are cheaper in the USA , than in Yemen
and most of all....... the lifetime validity date for ink
would be better in the USA than in Yemen !!!

Strange !!

I have the feeling that I am ending up

as a
  suspicious news colonist

rather than  being
 a suspicious husband


Eng. Moustafa  RoosenbloomJealous husband
Posted by Tlaxcala at 9:23 PM
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: