Monday 2 March 2009

Who's who !!

Who's who !!




I was watching the common press conference
done in Cairo today between Hamas and Fatah.


Sitting near me was my 13 years old son
and he was curious to know what is happening.


I was explaining to him what was happening
lately between those Palestinian- faction-parties.


He was astonished to see how much details
I knew and how many people I could recognise
on that panel sitting and facing the reporters.


My son , asked me how I could know who is Hamas
and who is Fatah ??


I replied to him that it is very elementarily simple :
Those with a tie , well shaved and a nice suit

above 700 Dollars are from Fatah.......
and those with a beard , no tie and a cheap suit
are from Hamas.


My son asked me also if the the Hamas delegates
used the Tunnels of Gaza , to reach Cairo,
and if Fatah people flew in a private jet ?? .
( I think that in a couple of years from now,
my son will start also writing)


I smiled , and told him that he is starting to understand
the difference between a Militant-party
and a well-fed-marionette s-party.


Again , please watch the above photos and
you shall understand , who is who.



Sherlock Hommos

my suits are by Boss ,
but I am for Hamas !!


Posted by Тлакскала at 10:37 PM

No comments: